Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)

I smoke a cig every so many days or when I'm mad, though I'm not dependent on them at all.. Just a baby buzz for a little bit and for the time being. I smoke weed and again, I'm not dependent on it but it's fun to chill and just absorb the senses you can feel and particular sounds and ideas that start to occur during your high time, (to me anyway). Samurai Champloo, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop or the like is great to watch like that. I love drinking to just unwind or with friends, red wine is my fav.

But I must say I really do admire everyone's veiws on these subjects, they're all so mature and thoughtful, admirable
    Last edited by darksolovely; Dec 05, 2005 at 10:44 PM.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weebl
    smoking
    Drinking
    Do you do either?
    When did you do it first?
    Why don't you?
    Did you stop if you started?
    4 me I tried it and I didn't like smoking. I tried it when I was 13 or 12. Then Drinking..I like red wine..I do it as much as I can and its not alot..not many chances,I'm like adicted to my cranberry juice because I can't get much wine.
    I was just wondering..do you think that its right or wrong or is it not your problem.
    I do both.
    I started drinking when I was around 16. Started smoking almost a year ago now.
    I still do both.
    I don't have any reasons other than I like doing them. I guess I figure when it comes to smoking I don't really care that its a slow suicide, I don't want to live a long life anyways. Drinking I do in moderation anyways, I drink maybe 3 or 4 times a month at the most.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to smoke cigs, but I quit about 2 years ago and I'm doing just fine. But I'm still a wino, Alchohol is the solution to EVERYTHING.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I used to smoke cigs, but I quit about 2 years ago and I'm doing just fine. But I'm still a wino, Alchohol is the solution to EVERYTHING.
    It's wonderful people like you who make me a success in the modern American's eye. Support your local bartender!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

No, becuz all the people i know who did it are bitchy, and the people who stopped get REALLY bitchy...

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm like a natural drunk I don't have to even touch alcohol and I'm all crazy and phucked up...it's fun and I'm like naturally high half the time..I do a good hippy interpretation..I actually got away with having a high alcohol level one time saying I naturally have a high percentage^^..I drink because it tastes good and I like to forget and sometimes I'm too paranoid and need to relax..but I only need one glass or some liquor candy. I wuv kalua
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not a smoker nor a drinker i find those things gross(more smoking then drinking)

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever had those menthol cigarettes? I stoped cause they were all i could get my hands on...damn they Are SOOO nasty!
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast