Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your worst nightmare

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really have nightmares nowadays
    my dreams are all weird and I don't even remember most of the time

uhh......
    my friend has weird dreams/nightmares after playing Doom 3 in the night with the Surround Sound on
    I love my girlfriend.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    My worst nigtmare is to not find the legacy sword, still looking for that damned thing.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    Why not? Tell us and maybe we might learn something from that.
    That I have a very graphic imagination? I can tell you that.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    That I have a very graphic imagination? I can tell you that.
    What's holding you then?

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    My worst nightmare ever was when I woke up and I lost all my memories and especially my name. Then I woke up in that dream and forgot that it was a school day and I was already late.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    What's holding you then?
    lol, alright.

*nag, nag, nag.....*

My worst nightmare.

I would be on the main street of a city nearby and the whole place was a war zone. There was hundreds of cars piled up in the road, it was stacked probably 10+ feet tall. They were smoldering and their drivers/passengers were all dead, crushed inside. The blood from the dead was running down and filling furrows that had been dug out on each side of the road about 1 foot deep and 3 feet wide. I would search the cars and fall an slip in all the blood while trying to find the one that had my family in it. They were dead of course when I found them.

Then I would hear them comming and would run and hide, trying to keep from being killed like everyone else. There were (don't laugh) killer robots roaming everywhere and if they saw you you were dead. In several dreams I was hiding in the shadows watching others who wern't as lucky be killed hideously. Lazer beams, crushed alive, flung 50+ feet to the ground or impaled on the wreakage that was everywhere.

I always ended up living in a cardboard box in an alley with a glowlight for illumination just trying to scroung enough to live on while staying out of sight. A guy I know would show up and I would be all excited because I wasn't the ony one left. Then the robots would find us and he would die screaming in front of me. Out of desperation I would attack the robot, sometimes I could damage it...sometimes I couldn't, and then I would wake up just before it could kill me.

Just remember, this was a reoccuring dream. Each time I had it it would become just a little more detailed. Until the night it just didn't scare me anymore. I haven't had it since.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    my worst nightmare is when i have this huge amount of pressure on me and i just can't breathe properly. i start getting all sweaty. and funnily enough, i'm always on Who Wants to be a Millionare

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    i dont have nightmare nowadays and if ever there is i keep it myself

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast