Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your worst nightmare

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    And if i find the sword im also scared to lose it again,(it happened ones)

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    oh mine was about a giant rabbit....(this is not a joke) it did actually happen i had a dream about a giant rabbit trying to eat me...it scared me sh*tless and i was only 8 yrs old...now i have a bit of a fear of rabbits but not much...ive grown aout of it now sortve.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    oh mine was about a giant rabbit....(this is not a joke) it did actually happen i had a dream about a giant rabbit trying to eat me...it scared me sh*tless and i was only 8 yrs old...now i have a bit of a fear of rabbits but not much...ive grown aout of it now sortve.
    I have several, like including this one after watching this episode of x-files when fireflies emiting green light would make attack humans and make cocoons out of them...my dream was being one of the people in there running for their lives, then I woke up and stayed up the rest of the night looking at the vent in my room..

another one was last september when I first started out in college, I was taking my afternoon nap and dreamt about how they won't let me go to class saying I don't have enough high school credits etc. I woke up screaming "NO!!" literally scaring my roomate...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't laugh-I used to have recurring dreams when i was 4 about-get this-getting eaten by a chair that happened to be in the living room! Needless to say, I was left with a longstanding fear of furniture lol.
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually, I dont remember my dreams on the next day but there's one nightmare that I'll never forget -

I was in a car, but I guess in the dream I must've crashed into a wall because when I woke up, my head was bleeding and the front of the car was completely wrecked.. so I got out and noticed that I was in middle of a highway.. but no traffic, no cars.. not even a single living soul around.. I wandered around for a while and went into town, still no cars or people around.. then I ran home and found my family dead, there was claw marks all over 'em, but not made by animal, they were made by humans. My sister was the only one that wasnt exactly dead but she was a zombie.. she started to chase after me and by the time I got outside, there was a crowd of zombies staring at me.. and then they lunged at me and started to eat me alive. I could feel the pain >.< I woke up screaming.. I was so scared to go back to sleep.

NOTE: I watched '28 Days Later' movie on that night.. so that's probably why I had that nightmare.

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    my worse nightmare was when i saw someone getting murdered and it already happend like 6 months after the real murder of the person. but the case still isn't solved at the moment... she was killed by 2 men and the other one was her own husband.. it's really scary... blood was everywhere and its as if i was right beside the woman and just looking at her getting killed... that's all..>.<
    Death Soul Collector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3