Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's old as hell but still one of my favorite anime. It's very fun to watch,my favorite charcter is Hiei.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    It may be old to some(japan), but to me its new. I was introduced to it by cartoon network 2 or 3 years ago.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the first animes that intorduced and lured me to anime. Yeah. I really like this show. I remember how we used to talk about it all the time in grade school. Ah, yes. Those were the good old days. I never get tired of watching it. I love the story, too.

By the way, my favorite character in that anime is Kurama. Hiei's my second pick.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This was one of my, DBZ phase anime's I loved it while I watched it, and hated it after I was finished with it. I mean, Hiei owns you all, and thats bout it! Other than his character, I really don't like anything else about the series anymore...

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    hihi fav character?? KURAMA *look at my siggy* he's koo ...

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karama because I think hes cute and he has a level head in battle but I really love Gen kyi (I spelled Gen kyi wrong for sure) because she the wises fighter
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    The visual style of YYH is bit rough, but it's still better than Dragonball. The series just goes on and on, too, but I like it. Maybe cos my dad did some voiceover for minor characters in it. ^_^

Yusuke is my fav character cos he's not a wuss (see also: Shinji syndrome). Still, Kuwabara is a close second just because his character develops so much over the series. From street punk student to caring/understanding fighter with a cause. I still haven't seen the end of the "Dark Tournament"... does the snow girl return?? <no spoilers please>

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love YYH ahhhhh! (screams like groupie) My fav. char. is Kurama because....
    1.He's intelligent
    2.He's H.O.T.T
    3.He wins like every singal battle
    4.Even though he turn good deep down he's a bad boy and what girl doesn't like bad boys
    5.Did I mention that he is Gorgeous with his Red long hair.....Dreamy Green eyes....ahhhhh! (screams like groupie again and passess out on the floor)
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast