Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Yu Yu Hakusho

What is you overall view of the series? I think it 's cool and the characters you all can relate too. For instance some people relate to Hiei because of being not loved or that at least what most people think for most of his life. I myself think i am more Yusuke than anyone of the other people with the exception of Raizen. Who do you think you're more related too in the series.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I the only one who YYH

That seems as though I am the only one who likes the Anime Series Yu Yu Hakusho. Is that the case then why? This was a great series I say it is three times as better than Dragonball z. Plus they had a deep story that is may i say similar to Bleach. IF you think i am crazy post here. Tell me do you like it or not.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Am I the only one who YYH

I myself loved DBZ and YYH. Both series were equally amazing. Though one more annoying than the other.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

If you ask me Yu Yu Hakusho is better. Because the story was way deeper. So who is your favorite character? My favorite character is a toss up between three characters Yusuke, Raizen, or Yomi but i lean more towards the ex spirit detective.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

You've already started another Yu Yu Hakusho thread in the Anime/Manga forum (where it belongs...) so this one is being merged into the valid thread...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu Yu Hakusho

Yu Yu is a classic, great for an action series that is kind of old but the story was never really there. Great for a watch and then maybe a visit here and there later but nothing to obsess over.

Newbie ShiroTheGreat may be famous one day ShiroTheGreat may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Yu Yu Hakusho

I love it as well. They get right down to the action. DBZ you have to wait through three episodes of stare downs just to get two minutes of fighting. YYH kept up in the action part. Story was pretty cool too. This is one of my tops fave cartoons, maybe cuz of the action, lol.
    ANIME IS LIFE!!