Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yu Yu hakusho

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Yu Yu hakusho

I know the ending of the Three Kings Saga and the whole series it is pretty wild. For more you would have to reply in this thread. Until then see you there.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu Yu hakusho

Ummm...What exactly are you asking?

Talk about the endings to the sagas?
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

I am talking about the ending to the whole YYH series. I own the final and last installment of the franchise. You do know that Yusuke proposed to Keiko before he went off to demon world to meet his demon daddy.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Thanks

Ahhh. He did? Awesome. Sadly, I've only seen a few episodes after the Dark Tournament. So, Yusuke is half demon?
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

Oh yeah. He fights his ancestor and nearly is killed. So he trains to be strong enough to kill his demon daddy. Then his demon daddy dies so he becomes king of his ancestors land. there are three kings in demon world. Yusuke propose a tournament to decide who shall run demon world.

Thanks

Oh, now see I never all this. I knew there was kurama's dad I believe, and Hiei's...and yusuke's...But never knew Yusuke propsed a tournie.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to watch yu yu hakusho all the time when the show used to be on toonami...how many episodes are there, exactly? they stopped showing yu yu hakusho after the dark tournament...*tear* did you guys know that yusuke's voice actor is also haru's voice from fruits basket? sorry, a bit random...
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Thanks

I believe YYH is older than Furuba....so Haru has Yusuke's voice. XD Whether the same seiyuu is making some money.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast