Thread: YYH: who sung or what this song is?

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks

Question YYH: who sung or what this song is?

As you know (or don't) YYH comes on Toonami with the new episodes and well what I'm trying to get at here is that at the end of the show the ending credits as well as the ending theme song comes and I turn up the volume on the TV. The only problem is that I don't know what the song is or who sung it for that matter. I tried reading the credits but it doesn't say. Can you help me? F.Y.I: Heres how one of the verses go~

"Please don't break the seal,
    Just wait a little while,
    Give it time to heal,
    I completly understand,
    Just exactly how you feel,
    This is my First and....my last,
    Most wanted request!"

I hope this helps
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    have you check out this site

http://members.tripod.com/animelyrics/index.htm

perhaps you might find what you need

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive been looking for the name of that song too but I cant find it. I even looked at all the songs at animelyrics.com and they dont have it either. If they do it could be one of the untranslated yu yu hakusho songs.

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    no but I will if it has it. Thanks
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!