Thread: Zackraa is Banned! *Gasp*

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

Zackraa is Banned! *Gasp*

So like...why exactly is he banned.He told me its becouse Lord Kitsuni or w/e,banned him for going to another site instead of A/O.I dont know cant remember.
    So why did he get banned?

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Zackraa is Banned! *Gasp*

For being a rip-off!....I think

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm... Interesting... But I highly doubt anyone would be banned for going to a different site. That would be quite silly. >.<

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

yes very silly,so is that why

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miranda2354
    So like...why exactly is he banned.He told me its becouse Lord Kitsuni or w/e,banned him for going to another site instead of A/O.I dont know cant remember.
    So why did he get banned?
    Nah, I am pretty sure he wasn't banned because he went to another forum...because seriously how many of us are really loyal and monogamous to AO

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, Lord Kitsuni? That's a classic.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

It is clearly stated in the forum rules, if you have an objection to an action of the staff, message Gig. Do not create threads questioning the staffs actions.

And I had better not see a thread started asking why I closed this

And he was banned for participating in AL, and after being blacklisted, he persistantly bothered LK, myself, and probably Gig as well.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

he was well on his way to being banned like a week after he signed up and way before anything to do with that other site, he was lucky enough that I was in a kidn streak and kept giving him breaks, but that ran out rather quick
    whats funny is someones asking NOW like 3 weeks after the fact. And just for the 411 I could care less what people do elsewhere, aim, sites, home or otherwise. You get banned it'll be because of something you did here.
    so save the gasping he was a good example of a useless member who I had more complaints against than some of our other bad apples of the past.
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Oct 11, 2005 at 11:12 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.