Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie Blue Chaos may be famous one day Blue Chaos may be famous one day Blue Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Zatch Bell

Anybody watch it? I did and I think it's pretty cool.
    Voices scream
    Nothing's seen
    Real's a dream

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow um are you new here? That was a really limited topic there. Oh well I will answer the question anyway. I have seen the first two episodes and so far I like it. I hope it is still going to be cool after the next couple of shows. Kyo is funny and Zatch is just plain weird to me.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie Blue Chaos may be famous one day Blue Chaos may be famous one day Blue Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turtle
    Wow um are you new here? That was a really limited topic there. Oh well I will answer the question anyway. I have seen the first two episodes and so far I like it. I hope it is still going to be cool after the next couple of shows. Kyo is funny and Zatch is just plain weird to me.
    Sorry for the limited topic. I'll do better next time. Just trying my best.
    Voices scream
    Nothing's seen
    Real's a dream

Newbie Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi may be famous one day Rio Takeuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched it when it came out but I missed it last Saturday. It was pretty good.

[I'm new here ^^]

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's all right the plot so far seems to be going well. looks to be a good series, the kinda series that makes cards toys and all that.
    Last edited by whitec; Mar 15, 2005 at 08:03 AM. Reason: wrong typing
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    It's all right the plot so far seems to be going well. looks to be a good series, the kinda series that makes cards toys and all that.
    They already have a card game out (not in america yet) and I saw a Zatch Bell keychain when I was searching the web so they will probably make TONS of products.
    Voices scream
    Nothing's seen
    Real's a dream

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Zatch Bell is pretty cool. Although I think Zatch looks weird 'cuz he got weird looking eyes.
    Its really funny. I like ep.2 when Kiyo saw Suzy(or whatever her name is) on tv. Then his popped out like crazy, it was so funny.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I gave it a shot for two episodes and I couldn't get into it. When the second episode ended, my wife and I both said, "wow that was pretty lame." Needless to say we won't be watching it again. Mostly I think I've seen the same plot devices a hundred times already.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast