Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

now those are some crazy shenanigans.... but when pokemon started making movies, the series totally went downhill. but then again, pokemon was never really a good anime to begin with, so there's a bit of a difference there :P

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

POKEMON SUCKS!!!! Now back on topic, Zatch Bell I haven't seen but once I saw the ads I said, I wanna be as smart as that guy.

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

i hear pokemon was actually decent in japan, but they totally changed the way the main character is precieved in the usa. it might be decent and we just don't know.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

Every imported anime is better when it's unedited, but unfortunatley the target market for anime in the States is always a few years younger than what it was originally intended for... But I think they did a pretty good job with Zatch and a few others as well.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

yea it ain't that bad...I kinda liked it but not that much...it seems like a show for little kids..NO OFFENSE 2 N E 1 that might like it..I mean that's just my opinion....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Kiyo14 may be famous one day Kiyo14 may be famous one day Kiyo14's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a few episodes myself and I think i like Kiyo alot and when I was in Middle School to High School I got Bullied just like Kiyo so I can relate to him getting bullied , I was wondering are there any Avatar/ banners of Kiyo and Zatch on these forums if so please put them on and share and I will pick and choose my favorite ones , and I was wondering if Amusment park Battle will replay on fri . at 11:30 ? I was wondering what episode if any has Kiyo, smile , laugh, or cry ?

Kiyo14
    Last edited by Kiyo14; Sep 28, 2005 at 06:59 PM.

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    yea it ain't that bad...I kinda liked it but not that much...it seems like a show for little kids..NO OFFENSE 2 N E 1 that might like it..I mean that's just my opinion....
    That's okay, you're entitled to your opinion. I'm in my 20's, definitely not a kid, and I still watch Zatch Bell. I think it's great, and funny.

Newbie Kiyo14 may be famous one day Kiyo14 may be famous one day Kiyo14's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Zatch Bell

I thnk it's great and funny too I can't wait to see The Amusement Park Battle again tomorrow night .

Kiyo14

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast