Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

That's a really good episode, and the next one looks awesome too. Make sure you watch the next episode teaser for that one.

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

Zatch has alot of funny episodes in it, to bad they don't off characters faster though, if you got 100 momado, they should off them pretty fast or else this will take forever.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychooys
    Zatch has alot of funny episodes in it, to bad they don't off characters faster though, if you got 100 momado, they should off them pretty fast or else this will take forever.
    Haha! That's pretty funny. More death please. I don't want them to go faster! I want it to take forever! That means more Zatch Bell for me. If you are impatient you could always get the manga. They are selling it at zatch-bell.com

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

unfortunatly they are releasing the manga at about the same speed they release episode makes me sad. they only feed me enough to live, i wanna be a glutton!
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

I thought they were releasing the manga slower than the tv series, but i could be wrong....

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Every imported anime is better when it's unedited, but unfortunatley the target market for anime in the States is always a few years younger than what it was originally intended for... But I think they did a pretty good job with Zatch and a few others as well.
    ...No, usually the target audience is about the same age, from what I can tell. The *percieved* target audience is older, but it's more that the *maximum* target audience is percieved as younger in the states.

....Regardless, Zatch Bell is definitely targeted at 8-13 year olds or so. (even in japan) - it's just that people also can deal with it when they're older.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

See well they have that whole card battle thing so I think it's aimed at 6 to 10 year olds.

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha yeah, I understand. Did you see the episode that aired yesterday? I loved that. I'm a sucker for the romance. I loved the picnic scene where Tia makes lunch for Zatch but then pretends it's for Kiyo, but it's ridiculous because it's a total mamodo lunch that a human could never eat... so funny.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast