Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie gravatation_addicted may be famous one day gravatation_addicted may be famous one day gravatation_addicted's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

Yah that was funny tia has some major anger issues i cant wait for the 3rd manga to come out!!!!!!!!!!! o can any 1 give me a good zatch bell web site to go to
    I love anime and Manga's there my whole life and I apologize if i ofend

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

i wonder if they will relese more cards for the card game when they get the 3rd manga? it would be cool even though they have alot of cool cards already. :P
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely think they'll have expansions for the cardpack game. They already have different color spellbooks...

I also liked the scene between Tia and Zatch, though more because of the super-awkwardness than anything else. Tia's mood swings tend to just bore me than interest me.

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

I missed that episode... :'( but yeah I love the spellbooks for the cardgame, really cool. I'm glad they actually put some effort into the card game.

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

whats ever1's favorite artwork for the Zatch card game, mine is this: http://store1.yimg.com/I/my1stop2shop_1862_282830339 kiyo looks like a sith lord in this pic :P
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Thanks

well kiyo always looks like a badass I don't know what my favorite card is yet, i haven't seen them all yet....

Newbie kratos the angel may be famous one day kratos the angel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Man!!! I cant wait to get Zatch Bell! the video game for my gamecube! the characters that I want to pick are Kyo and Zatch. They make a good team! I already played the demo for it at gamestop in westen hills down by sears!!! I bet I could beat anyone with kyo and zatch!!!!

Thanks

It's coming out for gamecube too? cool. I know about the ps2 one, i wonder which is going to be better, or if there's even going to be a difference...

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast