Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

To clear this stuff about gaming up:

Zatch Bell games:
    http://www.bandaigames.com/games/zatchbell.html
    (Zatch Bell: Mamodo Battles), for PS2 and Gamecube

http://www.bandaigames.com/games/zatchbell_agb.html
    (Zatch Bell: Electric Arena), for GBA.

Both just figting games, eh; I'd prefer something more like an RPG, honestly.

And eh - as fighting games, I'm sure you can get good with a single character, but I figure it'll be balanced like similar games (tekken, etc). Though if you guys really want to talk about the game, I'd look for the gaming forum.

More to the topic, I personally find Zatch's voice (in the english dub) incredibly irritating, though Kiyo's is about right and Tia's/Megumi's are both ..meh, a little too shrill, but good nonetheless.

Though this doesn't have anything to do with the dub, I also think Tia overdoes it on the "I'm getting angry" thing.

All in all an enjoyable series, but it certainately has a few sticking points.

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

In terms of annoying voices, you missed one important one: Suzume. Not the worst voice in the show, but definitely annoying!

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuko
    To clear this stuff about gaming up:

Zatch Bell games:
    http://www.bandaigames.com/games/zatchbell.html
    (Zatch Bell: Mamodo Battles), for PS2 and Gamecube

http://www.bandaigames.com/games/zatchbell_agb.html
    (Zatch Bell: Electric Arena), for GBA.

Both just figting games, eh; I'd prefer something more like an RPG, honestly.

And eh - as fighting games, I'm sure you can get good with a single character, but I figure it'll be balanced like similar games (tekken, etc). Though if you guys really want to talk about the game, I'd look for the gaming forum.

More to the topic, I personally find Zatch's voice (in the english dub) incredibly irritating, though Kiyo's is about right and Tia's/Megumi's are both ..meh, a little too shrill, but good nonetheless.

Though this doesn't have anything to do with the dub, I also think Tia overdoes it on the "I'm getting angry" thing.

All in all an enjoyable series, but it certainately has a few sticking points.
    good post dude cleared up alot of zatchbell questions. I would add kiyo's voice is better than the old one.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie kratos the angel may be famous one day kratos the angel may be famous one day
    Thanks

i for one think that zatchs voice is cute.....dont blame me it is....

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

i personally dont like it.... definantly to kidish but das just me.
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's appropriate, but it irritates me because I keep seeing jimmy neutron's head on zatch. /cry
    The rest of the voices are pretty good. Kiyo's is perfect, Tia's works, Megumi's is fine, Pongyon is a horse, so he shouldn't bloody talk, etc...

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno I think that Zatch's voice is approrpiate. He IS kidish. Like when Tia was hitting on him he seemed to be a lot more interested in the food than in her, like he's too young to be into girls yet...

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

The show sucks
    The voice acting is bad,I mean the star momoto is wearing a dress and he is a male thats just ridiculous.

The only bright spot in the show is the black momoto..

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast