Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

Heh, maybe I should give FMA a try. I haven't actually watched very much of it. I think that Zatch Bell just has something unique, it's not typical. Though, I do remember at one job the whole crew watched Pokemon at break and they were all over 30. Anyway, for me it's just that Zatch is so odd and different, I don't like all anime on TV that's "for kids".

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I can always heartily reccomend FMA. Oh, and the manga of a series are always surprisingly good, even when you think it can't get any better than the animated version. Well worth checking out, especially as the 'voices' in a manga always sound appropriate.

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

Zatch Bell is really kooky, I think that it often gets mistaken for being kiddy, and that's why people think that it's for kids. All you really need is an open mind to enjoy Zatch, the problem is that not many have one...

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok I played the Zatchbell Video game this weekend and i am in total support of it now! That game is awsome fun, and has alot of replay value to it. I highly recomend trying it out atleast renting it, but if you like it go all the way and buy it
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Thanks

Sounds fun, the graphics look really great, and the trailer on the main site looks pretty good too. I hope it catches on.

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

i found this review of the game, makes it sound pretty fun: http://ps2.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r26462.htm
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Thanks

Hmmm, that review really makes me want to play the game... Sounds like a decent review overall, 7.0 ain't bad, but I haven't heard of gamezone before... On IGN it got user rating of 8.6, so that's pretty good!

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting that GZ reviewed it but IGN/gamespy/gamespot didn't. Not a bad review, I guess. Seems it's a simplistic fighting game with the twist of longer ranged attacks. Uh.. Yay?

I guess i'll have to try it before giving it a verdict. Mm. Wonder if my video store has it for rent.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast