Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zatch Bell

I ordered the game, should be here this week, I'll let you know what I think of it. Have you guys played the flash game on the Zatch Bell website? I've definitely wasted my fair share of time there.

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah that game is so addictive! I've played it like 15 times! What's your high score? I got like 20,000 tops, but other people are getting like a million!

Thanks

I think my highest score was 23,000 or something. I wish it wasn't as addictive, my boss caught me playing it the other day...

Newbie aznonpillz may be famous one day aznonpillz may be famous one day aznonpillz's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah sure its not that bad but it is kind of fun if ur bored and hav nuthin else 2 do and its just like bleach and naruto

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

Has anyone here Tried the new zatchbell game? It is really fun, and reminds me alot of super smash bros. I found this review of the game, it is very good and complete: http://www.psxextreme.com/scripts/re....asp?RevID=412 fun though.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, found some screenshots from the first zatchbell movie. Isn't out in the U.S. yet, though i'm thinking it will be...

Looks pretty cool, in my opinion. Certainately something I'll be waiting for.

Thanks

OMG those shots look brilliant! Any rumors about when/if that will be out?

I did get the video game, I only got a couple hours on it so far, but it's a bunch of fun. I've never been very good at fighting games, so maybe someone who's really good wouldn't be challenged by it, but I think it's the perfect level of challenge.

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen any confirmation that the movie's going to be ported, though the games are so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not so interested in the videogames.

I'd keep tabs on the zatch website to tell whether they're going to try to port the movies as well, or maybe animenewsnetwork.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast