Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zathura

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Zathura

Have you heard about it? Seen the trailor? What do you think? It seems pretty cool. I loved Jumanji, I think this is a sequal. Your thoughts?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zathura

Yeah it looks like Jumanji 2. I guess its been about 10 years since that was released so I cant complain about them overdoing the movie type. But it looks ridiculously the same as Jumanji. I doubt I'll see it, but just my initial opinion on the movie.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

ohh man i love jumanji i think it's the 2nd movie i hope so i really want to see it now that i think about it i want to see jumanji again
    being a bunny is hard work

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand it's based on the book that was a sequal to the book Jumanji is based on. My sister has read both of them and she says if they do the book justice it will be awsome.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    ohh man i love jumanji i think it's the 2nd movie i hope so i really want to see it now that i think about it i want to see jumanji again
    Me too, I simply love Jumanji. It is one of my favorite movie. When this movie was played in Madurai, they took our entire school to watch it. They even translated it so that the locals can understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I understand it's based on the book that was a sequal to the book Jumanji is based on. My sister has read both of them and she says if they do the book justice it will be awsome.
    Thank you very much for the info. Looks like that I have to check it out .

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Jumanji, but I don't know about Zathura. I mean, why would they want to do another movie like it? (regardless of the sequel concept) I think Jumanji can stand on it's own, but making Zathura is kind of like killing the original idea presented in Jumanji.

The only positive thing I can say, however, is I can understand why they made Zathura if it is for this reason : To bring the idea of Jumanji to a new generation.
    Isn't it supposed to be placed in space, etc? That's how I came up with that. I'm sure kids will go pouring in to see it when it comes out, if it isn't out already .^_^.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Jumanji a lot...when I was younger. I could watch it now and still find it somewhat entertaining though.

But this movie looks waaay too much like Jumanji. It doesn't even seem like it has an original idea at all (other then it taking place in space, big whoop a different setting). I dunno...this just looks really cheesy to me.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

that is so wrong... jumanji was wicked but this new flick is omega whack...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast