Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Zelda: Reborn (2005)

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOZ forever baby!!!

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not many gamer's aren't excited about this one. All Zelda game's...that aren't rushed, tend to be great games, and well, it looks fantastic. Probably going to rank up as one of the best game's of that year, if not the best.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks great, i'm gonna get that game! I just hope they made Link have new sword skills besides the spinning attack. Am wondering if they gonna put the master sword in there too.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I'm so happy, cause the one that was make for the game cube was a little too for child about the graphic. This one really look great for us, the grown up....
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus's Avatar
    Thanks
    BBBBBBOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA

a long time Zelda Fan has once again returned to the franchize its crazy.
    this is what i've been waiting people! sad to say the windwaker turned me off the nintendo councle and had me move to the PS2
    i just want to scream and climb the wall n stuff thats crazy.
    not this is a game worth dying for [but not really die of course]

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault
    What loneliness is more lonely than distrust? -George Eliot

|e-mail me|my journal|

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Boo-hoo... it will be so long until we see it...

Anyways, any idea if it will really be rated M, as many people are speculating? I doubt it (not good for business), but wouldn't it be awesome?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Boo-hoo... it will be so long until we see it...

Anyways, any idea if it will really be rated M, as many people are speculating? I doubt it (not good for business), but wouldn't it be awesome?
    It should be. Having a darker more mature Link killing creatures and knocking them off of horses deserves at least a little bloodshed to be shown. It creates the effect of being into a serious battle. The link in soul calibur didn't have a voice(he desperately needed one). Hopefully the new Link will get a cool voice over and actually speak and not grunt and moan. I don't know about you but the fact that I had to read in the previous game(on a gamecube???)really irritated me. The wind waker could have been twice as great with voice overs.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie White_Wolf may be famous one day White_Wolf may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    It should be. Having a darker more mature Link killing creatures and knocking them off of horses deserves at least a little bloodshed to be shown. It creates the effect of being into a serious battle. The link in soul calibur didn't have a voice(he desperately needed one). Hopefully the new Link will get a cool voice over and actually speak and not grunt and moan. I don't know about you but the fact that I had to read in the previous game(on a gamecube???)really irritated me. The wind waker could have been twice as great with voice overs.
    It's going to be rated T cuz there will be no blood or swearing or sexual situations. There will be no voice acting in this zelda game cuz Nintendo doesn't want link to talk for some reason O.o

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast