Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Zelda: Reborn (2005)

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    If they have a voice actor for him, they will have to stick the same voice actor in order to make the caracter look like always....
    I'm not sure I understood that correctly. I would guess that you said "to keep the same appearance always"....but then again, I don't guess.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    You got it right..... sorry for the disturbance in the force......
    Coming soon.........

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I would have to say, for Zelda's case, change is good.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The last time they tried change (wind waker) almost all the people who played Oot hated it. I know I did, and besides, not giving link a voice lets you use your imagination to what YOU think he would sound like.

As for the blood, I'd love it, but I doubt it'll happen. Unless nintendo turned a completely new leaf to how they make 3D zelda games, they'll leave out the blood and make it teen at best. But for right now I'm just gonna wait to see how things happen. I mean, they have yet to announce the title of it, we can only guess the plot, and we have no clue if ganons the main enemy or it's some new guy. I seriously hope it's ganon though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    The last time they tried change (wind waker) almost all the people who played Oot hated it. I know I did, and besides, not giving link a voice lets you use your imagination to what YOU think he would sound like.

As for the blood, I'd love it, but I doubt it'll happen. Unless nintendo turned a completely new leaf to how they make 3D zelda games, they'll leave out the blood and make it teen at best. But for right now I'm just gonna wait to see how things happen. I mean, they have yet to announce the title of it, we can only guess the plot, and we have no clue if ganons the main enemy or it's some new guy. I seriously hope it's ganon though.

True, but even though they've changed wind waker, everyone still bought it and enjoyed it just like any other Zelda title out there. I don't think adding a voice will make such a drastic change to the series.

As for preference of maturity, that depends on how old the person is. Obviously some don't want it to be a mature title because they won't be able to buy it if they are at a certain age(ESRB is doing a good job, might I add), and they don't want to wait, or get their parents to do it.

Also, fighting the same boss a numerous amount of times can get repetitive and tiring. It needs a boss with the same skill as a fighter on soul calibur who can put up a good fight by making the player think and use the numerous sword skills and stategies, instead of having a "method" and beating it three times to beat him.

This makes me think if Link will have combo moves in this new Zelda. I would appreciate actually fighting against smarter enemies who can think and dodge instead of the usual hit, block, hit, block, hit......u get it.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    for the blood thing, I thinl that Nintendo will not add it. The cause is simple. The average of their customer is below 20 years. Even if the average is older, they will keep the same feeling than the old game. Making Link cut blood and fleash will destroy is personality of a Hero....

Even if there is no blood, (sorry Hassun) you can always imagine blood in your mind when you play the game....
    Coming soon.........

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    That imaging blood thing don't work for me,

But amen to the boss thing False Truth!! So many games are like that, and if only you could truly FIGHT the boss not trade a repetive move again and again, I'd be in heaven. especially in a zelda game, that would have the best chance of doing that.

What I really hope for is a boss you fight on horseback.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    That imaging blood thing don't work for me,

But amen to the boss thing False Truth!! So many games are like that, and if only you could truly FIGHT the boss not trade a repetive move again and again, I'd be in heaven. especially in a zelda game, that would have the best chance of doing that.

What I really hope for is a boss you fight on horseback.
    It probably won't be the main boss fight, but a horse fight would be good. I don't know about everyone else, but I feel Link needs a type of rival in the game, some guy who competes with him or is his evil half or something of that matter. It might work, just like the shadow link in Ocarina of time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast