Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Zelda: Reborn (2005)

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I don't know about everyone else, but I feel Link needs a type of rival in the game, some guy who competes with him or is his evil half or something of that matter. It might work, just like the shadow link in Ocarina of time.
    I know what ya mean. Running errands and going from temple to temple getting items can be tedious, but it's been doing good for them so far. lol (The temple's puzzle/strategy is what pulls ya in) A rival would be bad ass though!
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius, surely. Any man who can make a plot about a fairy boy and make it awesome is the greatest director in all of gaming history.

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I feel Link needs a type of rival in the game, some guy who competes with him or is his evil half or something of that matter. It might work, just like the shadow link in Ocarina of time.
    If they do it right it could be cool I never liked Shadow link in OoT (or Four Swords). But This Game is Definately gonna rock. Hopefully the end boss battle is even better than the one in Wind Waker Cuz that one was tight. When i saw they went back 2 the OoT Character Design I was so friggin excited cuz that's wut Link SHOULD look like.
    I see your drinking 1 percent,
    Is that because you think your fat,
    Cause your not,
    You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    it looks freekin ace and i have got to get my hands on it. Zelda games are so ace. i cant wait

i dont think link shuold have a voice as it lets you still have some imagination with the game...when its all provided for you i find its a bit of a dissapointment.

i dont know about a rival...depends how its done i suppose.

Horse back fights..on teh trailer look SSOO cool.

sigh...*longs for Zelda now..*

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure this game is going to be one of my favorites just like OOT! I cant wait for it, and it looks alot like OOT so I'm sure I'll like it
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'll put it like this....I'll be buying two copies when it comes out....one to play and one to never open. Looks damned awesome.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5