Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zombies!

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Zombies!

I don't know about anyone else, but I love survival horror. everything from games to books to movies. Some of the best stuff that has come out lately has to me been silent hill series, 28 Days Later, and Dawn of the dead. Anyone have any other suggestions for undead movies? Or what about telling about your favorite one?
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Same here, but you've made a common mistake about 28 Days Later, it's not a zombie film....close enough but not quite. You see in 28 Days they just got infected and killed, no eating. But like i said....close enough. As for some real zombie films you must give these a try....

The Beyond (probably the most terrifying & disturbing zombie film ever)
    Return of the Living Dead (a dark comedy-homage to the "dead trilogy")
    Dead Alive (another zombie comedy but is also the goriest film i've witnessed)

check these out and call me in the morning

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I'd also check out all of the George Romero flicks of the 60's-80's.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    How about Resident Evil? That's a zombie movie, right? I thought it was pretty nice.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    How about Resident Evil? That's a zombie movie, right? I thought it was pretty nice.
    Well although it is a zombie movie, I still dont consider it to be one. Too action oriented, very little scariness.

Also a zombie spoof thats definately worth checking out is Shaun of the Dead which is just flat out hilarious and a must see.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    My fav horror is the original japanese grouch.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    here's what you should do for the real action, get somepeople you don't like and some random people all to meet in a big old town hall, and then infect them with a virus that makes them into zombies, then call your freind and us pick a weapon and away you go. thus you get zombie killing action and a reason to kill those you hate. what this has got to do with movies i ain't sure but if someone had a camera then we're in buisness.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks
    How about "Shaun of the Dead?" That was a hilarious zombie movie!!
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast