Thread: Zombies!

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Zombies!

Well lemme explain, this aint no mindless thread about zombies,
    Someone recently reminded me about an old flash zombie animation, and I suddenly had the massive urge to have a try at making a newer, better zombie animation.

So I have a basic storyline and I've already started work on the animation, but I need some sort've truth to the story, I know zombies arn't real and there's no way to create a zombie but I was wondering if there is any sort've fact the the legend of the zombie, like people going mad and attacking friends and family like a zombie, my cousin said something about black mamba snake poison, but he might've just been taking a p*ss, so does anyone have any sort've info?

) And please don't make up stuff cos I'm very gullible....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombies!

That Black Mamba poison approach your talking about is rumored to still be used by Voodoo practitioners. Obviously it doesn't really work if noone has said anything on it yet, but they cover that topic well in Wes Craven's 'The Serpent and the Rainbow'. Check it out if you want to learn more in it.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombies!

Maybe some type of medical experiment gone wrong.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!