Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Zombies

Newbie DragonRing may be famous one day DragonRing may be famous one day DragonRing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    if all my friends and family are gone and it seems hopeless, i'll save up one bullet and then use it on myself
    Thats a very good idea.....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Tch, tch... there is always a 4.06% chance that on any given day, there will be some sort of scientific breakthrough that will accidently turn people into zombies. That is why I have devised the 'Zombie Escape Plan for Cedar City, UT'. It involves intricate pathways and plots, including using my youngest brother for bait, and tying my best friend to the hood of my car. Yep. I'm all ready for it.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Find a cannibal and get it high, that's the closest to zombies we'll probaly ever get. Unless, we became to lazy and developed zombie warfare...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Tch, tch... there is always a 4.06% chance that on any given day, there will be some sort of scientific breakthrough that will accidently turn people into zombies. That is why I have devised the 'Zombie Escape Plan for Cedar City, UT'. It involves intricate pathways and plots, including using my youngest brother for bait, and tying my best friend to the hood of my car. Yep. I'm all ready for it.
    I'm with you, remember stopping power is more important than penetration against zombies.
    Bring shotguns, baseball bats and other blunt weapons.

When we're almost at the end you can shoot me once in my left leg + once in the spine and arm me with a huge napalm nuke.
    I'll do some insane laughing and prepare for the crispy end as I see you driving away in an ambrams tank.

Ah, the fun of it all...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah, I haven't considered you into the formula for escaping from Cedar City, Hassun... maybe I'll write up a plan for Europe? Yeah... now to find some maps!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Oh lots of nice medieval castles, dungeons, little villages, dark forests...
    Just about every locale you need for some splatterin'

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    dude if zombies were walking the earth we'd then would have to worry about vampires and other demons...wait you do have to worry about 1 vampire

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    but don't you see? people who are high are zombies!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast