+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 50,000 members reached

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Thats pretty freaking sweet. We should all get together and start dominating the globe. I didn't realize how big this site really was.

Thats what I am talking about. Need we say more~

More people~ More trolls, more work for mods~

Ya just open a can of worms~!! *get hammer* Whos ready for the beating~ xD lol~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    nah jus shoot the trouble makers down XD jking jking

well tht's impressive for a forum site

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ladies and Gents, please welcome to the battle of the Throne, on one may exit it and the rest be forever imprisoned under the reign of a Monarchic super power elected by the great masses of AO!!!

First up would be Kedar, he isn't the oldiest amongst us, but he sure is a popular face anywhere he pokes it at least xD

Second up is someone who would probably be unnoticed to many, but is one of the most anime fervent and knowledgeable people here. His username is Len_Myata and is an oldy since I don't know when...at least older than me by presence and by age. His wise words make up most of what counts. "Grumble Brumble Grumble".

Third up for grabs would be....Ketaro was in the past the king of posting quickly and efficiently and well, his name just popped up even if I can't remember if he was appreciated for his many postings....I just htought I had to add someone in third XD

Plenty other names could be placed in each position of my oopinions if I considered how hard they worked to preserve AO during its hard times, ubt I'll keep it at that for now...Jaderrabit might be good too...oh welll...that's that....*runs off*

EDIT: Maybe there are nearly 50,000 people who registered, but I'd say only a thousand at most are active and not necesarily on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    50k members is great thing...I wish even 10% were active members.
    Visiting often and also posting once every while.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol! I wish they did too but still thats 50k members xD!!!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie XiaoVal may be famous one day XiaoVal may be famous one day XiaoVal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any prize for the 50000th member...?

*Snickers*
    Last edited by XiaoVal; Sep 30, 2006 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Mistake earlier on.

Don't say you know me...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Yep, now moved into the Anime Announcements forum. Sure would be good to see everyone participating.
    Not at once though. THen it would be like MT. That place is a zoo, to darn big.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, 50,000? And only in a few days? Wow, I didn't realize so many join this site every day ^_^ That's great though; will there be anything special done to celebrate this occasion?
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast