Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime Friends / Personals

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Friends / Personals

Great... perhaps it was just a connection dropout. I tried myself and all is working fine.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon Ball what are you doing? I'm sorry but these new changes. I don't know what to say about them. We need something to boost the site from what it is turning into not bring it down. I'm sorry it's just I can't see the old AO anymore and this from a member that has been here since 05...I don't like what it is turning into. I have tried to support your ideas give compliments and some of them are great ideas but now they are just making the site crumble....I'm sorry that I do not agree with this new thing added.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as the AO boards don't get affected, then I don't care. People best leave the stuff in that section, IN THERE. If that is maintained, it's not like this place will change too much, right?

*Of course I'm right, what?

P.S. For the next addition: maybe something related to anime, please.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh they will be effected alright. The Drama DB has been trying to stop will be about 30x worse then what it was during the Tumble Dry inccident. Well DB I hope this is what you wanted the site to goto hell like this. you have mods abusing powers insulting members and downright flaming them. Then you add a dating service that will kill the site indefinately? Lets see how well this gose for you.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do agree, this site's drama status is going to go up, times ten with this new addition. I did think it was related to anime.. but it looks more like a dating service to me. Another myspace. And myspace is getting annoying. I admire how Dragon Ball is trying to better the site. It isn't all that bad, sinistra.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Oh they will be effected alright. The Drama DB has been trying to stop will be about 30x worse then what it was during the Tumble Dry inccident. Well DB I hope this is what you wanted the site to goto hell like this. you have mods abusing powers insulting members and downright flaming them. Then you add a dating service that will kill the site indefinately? Lets see how well this gose for you.
    Mmm hmm, let's see how the oldies respond to this one, lol. As for dating drama, it already happens here through pm. It's not like it can get much worse, plus the dating archive on there isn't just people on here. They could be dating non-members, which I don't see how it would affect the site.

And if they do bring that drama here, just perma ban the member. We don't need that crap and it will weed out the unworthies in my opinion. Harsh? Tough love people, tough love.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course it is bad. Sinistra is right about the staff doing these things. NOT ALL OF THEM DO:::just so you guys can't say that I said you all do::: but some of them do over step their powers. Dragon Ball please take this out!! Before all the drama and crap start.

Yes there is drama through pms but think about it how bad would the drama get on the board. If this goes through. Banning People now. Well what about when staff steps out of line? Alright I'm stopping now.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Of course it is bad. Sinistra is right about the staff doing these things. NOT ALL OF THEM DO:::just so you guys can't say that I said you all do::: but some of them do over step their powers. Dragon Ball please take this out!! Before all the drama and crap start.

Yes there is drama through pms but think about it how bad would the drama get on the board. If this goes through. Banning People now. Well what about when staff steps out of line? Alright I'm stopping now.
    Lol. No, no. It's all right. Dragon Ball is open to open-mindedness.

Dragon Ball, I've also been here since '05, and must say.. this new thing. I'm not liking it. It's like another myspace.. and I don't see where the anime comes in. And if members here will start dating there.. they just might bring that over here on this site. So if they break up or whatnot.. DRAMA.

Something AO isn't too fond of.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast