Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime Friends / Personals

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Friends / Personals

Of course the staff should be allowed to step out of line. After all, that title makes them better than all of us, it's sooooooo simple. j/k.

I'm sure they will behave. I mean, it's not like they are the kids going through puberty that will be using this new feature.

Alright, off to bed for me. Will love to see how the staff reacts to this in tomorrow. .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Oh they will be effected alright. The Drama DB has been trying to stop will be about 30x worse then what it was during the Tumble Dry inccident.
    The TumbleDry incident is no longer an issue, and has never been an issue since the staff shuffle. Over the past few months, dramas here have been very quiet.

Well DB I hope this is what you wanted the site to goto hell like this. you have mods abusing powers insulting members and downright flaming them.
    I do not want the site to go to hell. I am trying this new avenue with Anime Friends. In business, nothing is a certainty. Without trying new things, then we would slip behind and this site would become boring. The beauty of Anime Friends is that it in no way affects the functioning of the main boards. As mentioned in an earlier post, it is purely optional if members would like to join. I suggest we give things a fair run before throwing dirt onto it.

Then you add a dating service that will kill the site indefinately? Lets see how well this gose for you.
    You mentioned the same when vbPlaza was removed, yet I still don't see AO going down. Members are here because of the community, SOTW, anime chat, gallery and so on. Anime Friends is on a sub-domain and does not remove any functionality from the main boards. You either visit Anime Friends or you don't. The choice is yours. Also Sinistra, did you not mention you wanted to use this service yourself when it was released??

you have mods abusing powers insulting members and downright flaming them.
    Hence I have in my signature that if members are treated unfairly, then to PM me. Over the past months, only 2 issues have been PMd to me and this was dealt with swiftly. Mods are doing their best to provide a great community, and we should sometimes send them praise too, rather than just trying to bring them down. Once again, let me reiterate - if members feel they are treated unfairly, then please do PM me.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well guys, drama is going to be everywhere... it is unavoidable.... (unfortunatelly). DB is right when he says: "Without trying new things, then we would slip behind and this site would become boring. The beauty of Anime Friends is that it in no way affects the functioning of the main boards." (DB's words).
    Times change and new things have to take place. I am sure that if this doesn't work and starts to create trouble on AO forums, DB wouldn't doubt in closing it or doing something else.
    Don't be all negative give it a try. Something good can come out of this.

You guys have a good one!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I would like to reinforce what lebasiara just said. If it proves fruitless, it will be removed.

Cheers.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

“Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.”
    --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

“The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?”
    --David Sarnoff’s associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.

“The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn better than a ‘C,’ the idea must be feasible.”
    --A Yale University management professor in response to Fred Smith’s paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service. Smith went on to found Federal Express Corp.

"We don’t like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out.”
    --Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

I really hope (or don't hope) that one of you end up on this list of bad predictions.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

This great!!! major Woot!! I like it alot..............

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

Hey, nice excerpts there Pyoro-Pyoro! I love it. Yeh, things really need to be given a chance to prove whether it is fruitless or not.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

At the cost of drama being started though? There are things you can feel that would turn out badly and this are one of those things.Though I guess it's not going to change anything it will still be up for a while.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast