Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime Friends / Personals

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Friends / Personals

Well Ky everything has its pros and its conts. Don't you think DB thought about that already?
    I think he knew the risksright before making the site... but he took the risk... you see in life if one does not take risks there is no progress... and as he said if this does not work he will close it; and as pyro said with his examples it is not very wise to stay on the side of the bad statistics. What would off happened if no one had tried new stuff? we'd be stuck... As I said before... Just give it a try... and keep this in mind: "Every change for good or for bad brings within it controversy"
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

All I'm going to say is, give it a shot and see where it goes. Like lebasiara said, don't you think DB thought about it. An owner of a business would only want to make his company to succeed.

Personally I am going to hold my judgment on this topic. If the site succeeds, then great because we all win. If it fails, then you can laugh and say I told ya so. But then again, you can't say DB didn't try to create change. Nowadays any joe schmo can start their own forum, so we need the differentiation.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Yes, I would like to reinforce what lebasiara just said. If it proves fruitless, it will be removed.

Cheers.
    I thought I remember you stating that once you had it up you couldn't take it down for a year?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    I thought I remember you stating that once you had it up you couldn't take it down for a year?
    1 year is perfect. It will allow time for it to succeed or fail. It will also allow enough time to make turn arounds, for better or for worse. That way there is no excuse if it fails or if it works out.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    It's my site and I can do what I want with it.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Please you two...can't you see it is already causing Drama!!!! Yes it is your site DB we understand that...It is your site to do with as you please. Please just lets not fight about this. Close this thread all it is doing is starting a fight.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...I think DB has to deffend himself tho. Actually yes this is his site... and at first he was just informing us about the new change... that's all. He put there the option if you wanna join, it is not mandatory. If you don't like it don't join that's all
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    It's my site and I can do what I want with it.
    Whoa, almost lost your composure. True though.

Ah, I don't see why people have to make such abig deal over this. It's just something new, and people do fear change. In other words, suck it up everyone and get over it. As DB said, it's his site. If he wants to try something new, let him. And be grateful he gives you this place to let you hang out in.

We shouldn't have to close this because of a few bad apples, hur hur, so I say leave it open so we can let others post their opinion. And for all the others who already gave their opinion, then stop please. Including me...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast