Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AO Attack

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Attack

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    not fully it still has its kinks... but what will happen if the owners of AO cant repair the damage from the hackers?
    Its happened in the past where AO couldn't fully recover from damage (From hackers or other problems), where we had to start from scratch. But don't worry, AO will be around for a long time to come!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

You can hack this but you will never stop it. Oh Yeah.

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks

When i came to check on things on the site i freaked out. I kinda guessed it was hacked but still i kept thinking "i was just on it that morning..." Glad its back up. stupid people need to leave us alone, what can they get from hacking a nice lil comunity like this? *sigh*
    anywho glad its back, it made me really sad and kinda lonely that when it was 'gone' for that short time. Thanks Cowboy for working so hard! and thank you to all the Mods that help out to! <3

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

You can view this as a good thing or as a bad thing, but the fact is: this site isn't so little. Its value on the internet keeps going up. It's slowly but surely becoming very valuable. I suggest you get some professional hack stoppers to protect this site.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I find the name of the site kind of ironic/funny.

Though I'm surprised no one else joined the Facebook group and went all wtf like I did. In any case, I'm happy AO is back and running. Maybe this will encourage activity?

I would like to know why the hackers did this to AO though :C what did we ever do to them huh?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

^
    Wondering the samething FlawEd. I've been so busy I didn't even know it was hacked until yesterday!!!! >< I'm just glad it's back to the way it is. I really needed to get on yesterday and was kind of mad that I couldn't. I wanted to know the why and how. Grr... I hope this doesn't happen again, but it most likely will.

But let's keep our hopes up!!!! XD

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

That was odd. I wonder what would drive someone to hack a site like this. Welp, if that is how that person gets their jollies, I just do not understand it. It is kinda like a bunch of big kids who know they would get hurt if they fought each other so they just smack down the nearest passerby.
    Who needs a signature.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would like to know why the hackers did this to AO though :C what did we ever do to them huh?
    Because they're Anarchists. But they actually aim to inflict grief not chaos.
    'Defacing' a large community site like Animeonline is simply for bragging rights.
    It is a shame that cyber crimes is even bigger than global drug trades.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast