Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AO downtime

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO downtime

Hahaha... I thought it was like another language for some too. You wanna have a beer together? I would probably bore you in my other language though. Cheers all!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo ok thanks for telling db i was wondering why ao was slow and wouldnt trun on for me

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Hahaha... I thought it was like another language for some too. You wanna have a beer together? I would probably bore you in my other language though. Cheers all!
    Here DB, let me help you with analogy everyone can understand.

Your typical office employee was trying to get a project done before a deadline. As a result he has been having nothing but fast food and haven't been using the restroom, even after work where he was so tired he just went straight to sleep. After a few days of lacking fiber and bad diet, there was a buildup of crap an he had to go to the hospital. And in the end the doctor somehow unclogged the bowels with:

a) thumb
    b) laxative (oral intake)
    c) or that stuff they put in from the other side (dunno the name)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    c) or that stuff they put in from the other side (dunno the name)
    A suppository?

Anyway that was indeed some serious downtime. I couldn't get past the homepage yesterday.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

lol for a while yesterday i thought it was my computer or my internet connection being slow.But then i went to another site and worked fine.In any case glad it is fix'd was down most of the day.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Woo, I'd love to have a beer with you
    haha, nope. Michael cleared everything up, thanks.

Although I still do not see how any of that fits in with the site being down for a while.

?

Random moderators.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

DB just a few moments ago i got a Database error page for about 10 minutes. Maybe a double check on that...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    DB just a few moments ago i got a Database error page for about 10 minutes. Maybe a double check on that...
    Same here i got kinda worried it may have gone down again but it came back after a few minuets.Hope its not to big of a problem.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast