Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arcade - All Scores Wiped / New Restricted Access

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Arcade - All Scores Wiped / New Restricted Access

For those who read my announcement on cleaning up inactive usernames, it seems many inactive members were signing up just to play games. The arcade is meant to be a "thank you" to those members who have contributed to the forums. Having members sign up just to play arcade games adds to the server load. This community is about giving and receiving...

I have now restricted the arcade to Community Members and above. What this means is that you will need to have been registered for 30 days or more and have minimum 100 posts.

Furthermore, ALL user scores have been reset. I know some of you worked hard to get your high score, but occasionally we do clean out high scores to make way for new champs. Just as any sporting event, just because you won once, doesn't mean you will always be the winner. One needs to continually prove themselves.

Thank you.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Arcade - All Scores Wiped / New Restricted Access

oh, and i just reached an all time high with my asteroids game, sigh, looks like i will have to do it all over again...

but i like this new improvement none the less, it makes a lot of sense, now lets see if we can get more ppl out of the arcade and back into the forums. although i wonder if more ppl will try to spam the forum to gain access, but i guess the 30 day time thing would solve that problem. but yea i always like the idea to give ppl more rewards for staying at this site.

well looks like i better get started on that asteroid game, this is goin to take some serious coffee and time..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your comments. This change was from a suggestion of a respected member here.

Grab your coffee and shouldn't be hard to get a top score now... there are none.

Go Ozzie Ozzie Oy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice this ought to keep those naughty arcade kiddies in check sorry im sleepy. its a great idea DB ur a genious
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Great now I can finally beat Hassun's score at Space Invaders haha!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I can finally have a high score (if only for a day or less)!!! YAY!!!!! *jumps for joy*It's a good idea, the setting it so that people have to work a little to play in the arcade. I know some forums that you earn credit for their acades in order to play or something like that..... I like this better because I always had a hard time earning the credits XP I always like your changes DB... Usually...

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooooh sweet!! *glomps DB* yay! lol there are some games I wanted to try out but the impossibly high score intimidated me >.< lol think I'll give it a shot now thanks >.< lol

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Dang, now I have to get a few more posts to get to the arcade. Oh well. I guess it'll make me more active here.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast