Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Clans] Ao clans

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

[Clans] Ao clans

Ok' Ao members,

I am here to annouce a new thing for everyone, its going to take awhile to get it all setup and running but Inu-yasha is setting it up now.

Also i will be needing a clan leader for each of the 7 clans if you want to become a leader then send a pm to me or inu-yasha about becoming a leader. We want people with leadership qualities give a reason why u should be over a clan territory.

Well as always, Enjoy :

--------------------
    CLAN RULES

-Clans-
    ----
    poems/fanfics clan
    ----
    Anime fanatics clan
    ----
    Sigg team clan
    ----
    Ao Fans clan
    ----
    Game fans clan
    ----
    Veterans clan
    ----
    Noobies clan

Becoming a member of a clan- To become a member of the clan you must, Make a request thread in the request area an give a reason why u want to be in the clan/or be clan leader. "An u must abide by ur clans leader demand if one is given for entry into the clan"
    Leaving a clan- To Leave a clan you must first tell your clan leader, then the clan leader must tell a admin so they can block you from posting on clan territory "the clan forum"

CLAN CREED
    • I vow to participate in clan contests, and challenges
    • I vow to treat my clan members equally
    • I vow to treat other clans with the same respect i would want
    • I vow to be a active member of my clan
    • I will not invoke a clan war
    • I am not better than anyone else just because i am a clan member
    • I will try to participate in clan meetings about issues
    • I will not be a traitor and spread my clans secrets
    • I am allowed to discuss clan issues off the board with other clan members only
    • I am allowed to have 1 image 500wx25h in my signature showing i am a clan member, "this is given to me by the clan leader"

Animeonline Clans are subject to disbanment if the clubs members aren't active or the clans members are causing clan wars.Please realize that you are a member the same as everyone else, and the only thing that makes the clans special is the harder the clan is to get into and the different contests clubs offers

Clan Leaders are Preselected by Admins through Pms' If you wish to become a Clan Leader then Please pm the admin. If you want to try and overthrow the current clan leader then you can by pm'ing a admin / supermoderator and giving them a reason why you should take they're place as clan leader.

<CLAN LEADERS INFORMATION BOOTH>

-A clan leader can have 2 images one 500x25 and one 200x25 stating theyre a clan member and a leader. Must say the clans name.

-Clan leaders will share they're 500x25 clan image with all clan members. "ALL CLAN MEMEBERS HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME 500x25IMAGE"

-As a clan leader i vow to treat all clan members with the same respect

-I can kick a clan member out for unrulely behavior if a admin/smod agrees with me

-As clan leader i will oversee all clan contests, and clan challenges!

-i can make a clan challenge once every 30 days against another clan; winning the challenge "which is judged by admins/smods/mods/gall.mods" If the clan winns the the order of the clans territory "forum" is moved up above the other clans territory "forum" they challenge.

-I can be dismissed because of unruly behavior

(c)Jaderabbit |Clan Rules| 06 July
    (c)Animeonline Clans and Clan names 06 July
    All rights reserved.

"You may get permission to use the same clan system on your site please contact a admin"

-----------------------
    CLANLEADERS

POEMS> Kasai

FANATIC!> ChiefBlackHammer

SIGG> Sazuka

AoFANS> Dancy_Saz

GameFanatics> Shonen

Veterans> undecided "possibile cybergig"

Noobies> HolderofthedarkChalice

Last edited by jaderabbit; Jul 22, 2006 at 01:59 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [Clans] Ao clans

clan war! *-*
    lol this is kinda interesting. mwahaha

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

define "challenges"

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

yea...what challenges??? *draws sword, digs it into the ground and leans on it*

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Challenges meaning like if the leader of fanfics wants the members to draw a kitten then ud do it lol, then ud recognition if u won the challenge etc.

When one clan challenges another to a duel a admin will be present to make sure things are kept civil. Like noobs challenge veterans the battle of sigg's. etc. understnad?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Challenges meaning like if the leader of fanfics wants the members to draw a kitten then ud do it lol, then ud recognition if u won the challenge etc.

When one clan challenges another to a duel a admin will be present to make sure things are kept civil. Like noobs challenge veterans the battle of sigg's. etc. understnad?
    yup yup...........hmm..........should i apply............the better question will be if anyone would join my clan........................
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jul 19, 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i see....wish i could draw lol *puts sword behind back and walks off*

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Sounds fun.I'm getting excited. Heh the territory idea is neat.I can't wait till it's up.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast