Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Clans Closed Pending a Re-Organization

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Clans Closed Pending a Re-Organization

Anime Online is a place for decent discussions, on-topic and without drama, and this is where I and staff will be driving AO into the future.

Effective immediately, ALL clans are now closed pending a full re-organization. The decision to close clans was based on:
    • Lack of focus and direction
    • Low post quality
    • Lack of activity for some clans
    So what does this mean for all?

You can continue to use your clans signature image (userbars) pending the re-organization. Please be aware that the clan userbars will most likely change with the re-organization.

The current logo contest has been moved to the Contest Forum for all members to participate in. Clan leaders have been relieved of their positions as they no longer exist.

The decision was made by ALL moderators in a recent poll in the staff forum.

Please don't post in this thread with questions on the new re-organization as I don't have the full answers yet. Instead, you can post what you would like to see. No promises though and I wont be able to reply to all posts but will read them.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 29, 2007 at 04:56 AM.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clans Closed Pending a Re-Organization

So does this mean no posting period in the clan forums until the reorganization is complete?
    sig by Pyro Psycho

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Clans are closed, so posting is not possible in the Clans area only.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm assuming after the reorg, some of the clans won't be back. I just wish we had a little more notice, at least to figure out what to do if our clan is on the chopping block.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

The current posts in the clans will NEVER disappear and can still be referenced to.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Abrupt it is, but hopefully this is a change for the better.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i hope this means no more suggestive thread like there was in the empire clan
    because even though it was rpg or what have you it has nothing to do
    with anime and there was no real rpg value in it.

maybe keeping rpg from the clan and on the forum that was made for
    it is a good idea

Thanks

Yes, I hope members can move their energy into the RPG forum and really show their talent!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast