Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clans Closed Pending a Re-Organization

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clans Closed Pending a Re-Organization

when do you think that the clans are gonna be back open again? any time soon cuz i'd really like to join the poems and fantics clan

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Give it some time they just closed and no one should rush Dragon Ball with when are they opening. It might not be the same clans anyways it might be you can never tell. They might come up with a totally different way to work the clan. So just let him be for now. He will make an announecent when it's time.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Give it some time they just closed and no one should rush Dragon Ball with when are they opening. It might not be the same clans anyways it might be you can never tell. They might come up with a totally different way to work the clan. So just let him be for now. He will make an announecent when it's time.
    ohh cuz i just joined and the clans were closed so i supposed they were closed for a long time seeing so many posts here so there isn't an excat date? ok then tell dragonball im sorry

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    sounds correct to me, What happened was the majority of the noob clan memebers left because they did not want to continue under the leadership of and unknown person, and that person who was beleived to acheive power thru methods that were entirely false. I choose not to give up on our former clan, and was hoping to expand it outside AO.
    I agree with you, but still for those that stayed in the clan and supported the two members that stepped in to lead the clan deserve a big *applause* for believing in them even though things didn't turn out the way they (foreverinyourarms and ky-lyrra) originally want it to. Well, i hope things get back on track for the best of the clans.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Ketaro I gave you the place that we are gathering until the clans reopen I need to get my count of member so that way when the clans do open back up we will be a whole clan again.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hardly going to work for our clan mainly because most either dont care or are to lazy to care. i mean im eager for the clans to open up however what good would it do us now they were not very active anyways and took post from other threads so i can wait. its relaly no big deal
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv just join empire just in the last 2 days so all this is new to me, but i am on just about every day so um hopeing that we do get more ppl that are on evry day or so and stay active in the clan.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Post Re: Clans Closed Pending a Re-Organization

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    Wow, this was indeed unexpected... To think I was really becoming attached to the Anime Fanatics Clan. I'm quite sure this is for the greater good, I also want to thank the Admin. for noticing the "lack of commitment" in the clans. I strongly agree with pretty much everything Barronmore stated. There are many strong points that I hope the Admin. takes into consideration. I eagerly look forward to the return of the re-vamped clans! I do have one thing to say to the Admin/Moderators... "Take your time, regardless how many people complain. If you rush things, there could be complications which would cause other issues. I just don't want you to rush on our accord, do what's best for A.O. as a whole. No matter how much time it takes."
    Patience is key, they have two sayings. "You get what you pay for" & "patience is a virtue". They both hold a lot of truth, meaning the more time and resources it takes to produce something, the more it will cost, this will often result in higher prices. Also if you wait for something it's often worth it, and it will be much more enjoyable. So there is one thing I want to reiterate for those who have trouble understanding... Don't rush Dragonball... Period. The man works his butt off and the results speak for themselves. This is a large project that is going to require time, so the last thing he needs is a forum full of people who keep asking the childish question "is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet, etc." He knows what he's doing so please let him do it in peace. There are loads of topics to cover in numerous areas. We can keep ourselves busy elsewhere in the forums so let's do so. Come on guys, I'm only saying this because I love ya!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast