+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cool, we're back online

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cool, we're back online

I thought that AO had crashed forever. Well, it is nice to have our AO back.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Will never crash forever. We have full backups of everything, and this runs twice a week. Your posts and photos are in safe hands!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Will never crash forever. We have full backups of everything, and this runs twice a week. Your posts and photos are in safe hands!
    Dude! that's pretty kool to hear. You guys rock (AO staff), always thinking about us (AO members).

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Only twice a week. Every day would be better?

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well its not animeoffline now but i had to type in url 2 time to work first time wasnt found? OMG! where is it?

I'll do it man.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, lots of stuff to keep. This is great, I wont have to re-register!
    Seduced by Flesh

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Hmmm... Try doing it in this order...

Reboot your computer

Use the Menu command Start->Run, and in the box type 'ipconfig /flushdns'

Open up your browser, and flush your Cache, Cookies, and Browsing History

then see if the problem still exists...
    As I am on a fixed IP and on a network I can not do this or I may seriously screw up my network well my network being in a fragile as it is at being held together if I were to run this that ipconfig /flushdns command I would spend the next few hours trying to fix the network and re-assign my computer to the network with the fixed IP

so instead of running that command I had to wait 72 hours until the domain error was resolved I'm glad now that all is well and I can stop typing now because this reply is long and drawn out for little or more reason than to just warn people not to run this command 'ipconfig /flushdns' if their network is as complicated (ill tempered) as mine

Newbie unloved_all_the_time may be famous one day unloved_all_the_time may be famous one day unloved_all_the_time's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah we ned it every day caus ethat way this wouldnt happen a gain
    darkness rules and one day i will rule over all the goths JKSO YEAH GOTHICS AND DARKNESS RULEZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3