Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Creating Polls can only be done by Elite Members and Above

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Creating Polls can only be done by Elite Members and Above

In an effort to continue to raise the quality of posting and threads here, please be advised the following is now in effect:

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ/Rules
    Polls can only be created by Elite Members and above. Of course, all members can vote in polls.
    Rules have been updated at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...aqrestrictions under Restrictions, point 8.

Thank you to everyone for paying more attention in your posting. I have seen the quality improve of the past few months. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Creating Polls can only be done by Elite Members and Above

This in my opinion will stop the pointless polls that are being put up all over. Also if your topic doesn't really call for a poll then please guys don't put one up. It does kinda seem funny if it's not need and it's still there. Plus if you put a limit on the polls then how can you keep them open. So if you have a specific need for a poll on your topic keep the deadline for the poll open till that thread gets closed. That is my opinion to share. Though it is throughly up to you when you start the poll.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any way we could get a poll if we had a good reason? If I want to see AO's reaction to a relivent topic is there any way to get special permision or will I need to get KY to make it for me?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Note that we expect Elite Members and above to be responsible and (mentally) adult enough not to abuse their privileges.
    It's up to you to prove us right.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, so all I gotta do is post 700 more times and I will be able to make polls agaim. I better start posting. Thanks for addressing my concern.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Is there any way we could get a poll if we had a good reason? If I want to see AO's reaction to a relivent topic is there any way to get special permision or will I need to get KY to make it for me?
    The staff has the capability of adding a poll to a thread, but unfortunately we have had a few folks thinking that every thread poll they created is relevant. That was why this rule was added in the first place. On one hand it is unfair to members like you, having to punish all for the wrongdoings of a few. But if we allow exceptions we might start to get flooded with PM from members...

Perhaps other staff members might want to add to this??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    ok, so all I gotta do is post 700 more times and I will be able to make polls agaim. I better start posting. Thanks for addressing my concern.
    *cough* Elite members can make polls *cough* That means you only need to reach 500 post (about 232 more for you) and have been here for 150 days before you are able to create polls...assuming the elite members show they are responsible enough to create well thought out polls so we don't have to restrict their access as well.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey - I am all for it. If someone can make enough intelligent posts, and stick around the forums long enough to be able to make a good poll. ((I admit it - I pretty much don't make good polls... So it's all good... LOL!))

*I'm getting a new computer, so I will be able to post more!*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast