+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Award System - now in place

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Credit Award System - now in place

Possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe
    and one more thing... would that rule active in posting in clans?
    Please read my first post again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball
    Note: Credits are NOT earnt in forums where user post count does not increase. Eg: in the Clans and Intro forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsurara
    How about some credit incentives in the gallery?
    Will try to get it extended to the gallery too. Will announce it once extended.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Credit Award System - now in place

Wow,

I love this new idea. I think from my point of view that it's brilliant. I can see that this might improve lots of users to behave and watch out for their negative posting and such.

This community is really improving .

-Zainab

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, maybe now i can enter contests and get ahold of a few DVDs. im too broke to buy them otherwise

nice idea, DB. but define "using credits for the arcade". do you mean, like regular quarters, or pay out so much to use it?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Using credits to be able to play. Don't worry about it now as it's not done. Will explain if/when it happens. Cheers.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

This is brilliant!
    I spend almost all of my free time on AO, so getting recognition for doing something I would already be doing is a really nice twist.
    I work at a job where you don't get told you're doing a good job. As a matter of fact, when you're doing a GOOD job you're usually getting screamed at and talked down to. Perhaps that is why we have such a high new employee turnover. Long timers like me are very rare. We just take the cr_p and keep on moving. So a little recognition for just being me, and doing what I do is a brilliant twist.
    Which ever of you "guys" (assuming it was more than just DragonBall) thought all this up... Thanks!
    I guess I'll have to check into this reputation thing. What it is, how you give it, how you get it, etc...
    One question though. I you edit a post you've made, does that reflect negative on you?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

# (contemplating) Trade your credits to play in the arcade.
    I hope this would be on an access basis, and not a per game basis. I don't want it to be that much like a real arcade. lol

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

This is very interesting. Now members actually have to try to do things in order to get what they want. Which is good for the members who never leave the arcade or gallery and even better for those who stay in the forums.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks Like were taking it back a bit ^_^ like last year heh. well i hope it works out well. Cant wait to get me some more points. my only goal is making my username look mega pimped XD
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast