+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Award System - now in place

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Re: Credit Award System - now in place

Ok, I have just experienced my first problem with the credits.
    I was posting on a thread, and when I hit the post button, nothing happened for 5 minutes, so I figured I just didn't hit the button right, it's happened before. So I hit it again.... nothing for a few moments, then both post pop up at once. So I tried to see who was on to help tell me what to do, but the page was changing so slow, I thought someone would think I double posted on purpose, before I could find someone. So I edited the 2nd post to show what had happened, and to let them know to delete it. Then I tried looking for help, but my computer froze, and I had to reboot! By the time I got it back up, and running, I had already been penalized, and points taken away. Can't you allow for things like this, on a case by case basis. What happened was beyond my control, and was not done on purpose... Are my credit point lost? Or can I get them back?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

O that. thats normal lol when it doest post. It post just press refresh. its there though i had that same problem this morning but ive dealt with ti multiple times. So you loosin points was you not being patient.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Thanks for the refresh tip, I'll do that in the future. But 5 minutes... I wouldn't say I was impatient. Thanks though. The points are lost, I'll live. lol

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    Thanks for the refresh tip, I'll do that in the future. But 5 minutes... I wouldn't say I was impatient. Thanks though. The points are lost, I'll live. lol
    Exactly these are just virtual points not like you are loosing money or something really valuable.

Most of teh times the slow loading is caused by your internet connection not AO. Just make sure not to press the submit button more than once, or sadly you will loose points and risk an infraction.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! More reasons to post! Im excited. I dont really understand it all quite yet.. like the trading credits for stuff... I didn't get it.

But, I just like to make numbers increase, thats fun enough for me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This will certainly give members the incentive to post more and refer people to AO with the prizes.

Hopefully we won't see many spamming posts because people what to up their credits count to get prizes hehehe.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    This will certainly give members the incentive to post more and refer people to AO with the prizes.

Hopefully we won't see many spamming posts because people what to up their credits count to get prizes hehehe.
    that is true, people tend to think prizes are worth more than friendship...
    but I don't get how the referrals will work... I mean if I refer someone to the site, must they say that I referred them or how will you know that,that person was referred?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    that is true, people tend to think prizes are worth more than friendship...
    but I don't get how the referrals will work... I mean if I refer someone to the site, must they say that I referred them or how will you know that,that person was referred?
    there is an option when you sign up for membership that lets you say you referred the site to you.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast