+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Award System - now in place

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Credit Award System - now in place

Ya know i know of a lot of other ways we can utilize the (trading points) feature but my ideas are all Graphic based. such as SENDING points to a person for a certain Tutorial or people can sell tutorials for a certain amount of points. Sell PSD's for certain points ya know. ( i know of a forum that does this and works very well)
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    This will certainly give members the incentive to post more and refer people to AO with the prizes.
    As well as possibly helping out with the clans.

But i like this its going to be fun.Defiantly like the ways you get the credits it should help out the site greatly i would think.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea also it will be alot more fun. im exited to see what othre features DB will add to the credit system at least what we can buy with it.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

It is niece to see the credit point thing back. How many credit points would one need in order to get an AO t-shirt?

ps; By the way i was hoping to get some donations from those that have over a thousand credit points, i really do need them badly. Thanks in advance for those good hearted members that are willing to help these brother in need, thank you all.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Too bad there's no 100 million credit to redeem for a hitman that helps off someone you don't like on the site :P

Usually, anything new this site gets will always have some people complaining about it. Nothing so far, so I suppose it is a great move.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Ya ive noticed that also. there havent been any complaints. it looks to me like its smooth sailing all the way huh

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

okay, sounds pretty cool. i like the entire idea of it, and i think it will definitely help. Brilliant!

Newbie Chii is off to a good start
    Thanks

well this sounds like a good idea
    and the only suggestion i could have is credit rewards for contests with or without other stuff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast