+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Award System - now in place

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Credit Award System - now in place

Dragon, your making miracles in AO. gotta love the time your our admin. great credit system, and i gotta say, a GIANT step up from the Zoinks credit points, where many members were making long, repetative posts to get points. nice handymanship

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Will us members be able to give ideas on how the Points can possibly be used bc i have tons of ideas, and i dont want them to go to waste.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

that's an excellent idea DB ... i always wondered why am i nearly the only one who gives votings in the arcade plus at last this reputation thing will come to use ... great indeed .. *ok then let's get started*
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Will us members be able to give ideas on how the Points can possibly be used bc i have tons of ideas, and i dont want them to go to waste.
    DB's post said to put suggestions in this thread if I'm not mistaken, so feel free to. After all, that and asking questions is what this thread should really be about, and not just people reminding DB about how amazing this idea is, .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright thanks for that. Well in that case il go into detail of what i had in mind. which also goes in sync with what i posted in the Feedback thread. I think for those of us that have techniques that we can utilize we can use points in that way. For example. we could have a place where people can sell tutorials and some that are free. The ones for sell are like the ere brand new ones and they cost a certain amount of credits to pay to get them same thing goes for some resource packs and C4D's
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    DB's post said to put suggestions in this thread if I'm not mistaken, so feel free to. After all, that and asking questions is what this thread should really be about, and not just people reminding DB about how amazing this idea is, .
    oh.. i apologize for "reminding" DB of the greatness of this idea .... *sigh* sorry ,this thread is for putting suggestions and things like my first post ... when a post like mine is put it is put when a suggestion is put it is reconsidered or not depending on the ADMIN
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

just an idea, and not sure if this has been already mentioned.

but for like the SOTW or WOTF, since these are regular contests, maybe we can have some credit prizes for that? say the winner gets X amount of credit. but i think its a wise idea to make the wallpaper contest credit prize a far bit bigger than the sigs. this could also work on the poetry contest as well (not sure if that still runs or something).

but yea not sure if this has already been mention.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, cool ^^ will make people rate threads, give reputation and think twice before posting a very short post... Veeeery nice... I love this credit award system...

O.o how did I earn those 110 credits O.o I hadn't been able to post... hmm... oh well... yay!!!!! One more reason why I need internet at home... sheesh! Why are all the good things happening here when I'm gone? ^^ jk

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast