+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Credit Award System - now in place

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Credit Award System - now in place

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    I think you guys are missing the point. We want you to be active in the site, we want you to participate in the different contests, we want you to vote, etc... The credit system started from the day DB implemented it, as he said we all started from zero, we dont care how long have you been here what we care is your current participation, the past is behind us, we care about the present and the future only.

Getting credits for having an account since 2004 is worthless, getting credits for posting on threads and voting on polls is what counts.
    Agreed. All that fraction stuff and equations will only make things complex. Tenure is one thing, but it wouldn't exactly be fair to make the rich richer. Personally I would benefit from this greatly, Gallcomp too, considering that we both signed up in 2004. It is just not right.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I don't see it being too fair that those who signed up long ago don't get credit for what they've done either. Not that it would give me much. . . -_-; My laziness prevented me from coming on for about a week now. . .

I think the credit system is good though. It's very intuitive if I do say so Dragon Ball.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    I don't see it being too fair that those who signed up long ago don't get credit for what they've done either. Not that it would give me much. . . -_-; My laziness prevented me from coming on for about a week now. . .

I think the credit system is good though. It's very intuitive if I do say so Dragon Ball.
    I joined in 2004 and think it is completely fair, I mean who needs creds just for tenure? Activity is what counts! And if you whine about tenture then it just means you have activity issues

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be a hypocrite if I complained about tenure. . . I hate when people get things for tenure and if I got anything for tenure I would just accept it probably. I'm not to good of a person for that.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    I would be a hypocrite if I complained about tenure. . . I hate when people get things for tenure and if I got anything for tenure I would just accept it probably. I'm not to good of a person for that.
    Okay, so you are against it and at the same time you think is not fair not to get credits for been here for long time. Kinda confusing to have two different approaches on the same subject.

Thanks

Exactly why I would be a hypocrite. I don't want to take the points but if they were offered I might take them. . . Gah! I hate my brain! That's it I would flip a coin! Heads take. Tails don't. . . It landed on tails. . .

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I may have missed it, if someone already mentioned it, sorry.

What about the trivia contests? I just took part in my first one, and it was fun, it got me thinking. I even managed to get 3 correct answers. Maybe we could get points for the correct answers, not many, but some.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9