Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Favourite Threads allowed with an explanation

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Threads allowed with an explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I hope that (for once) you'll all listen yo Silver people!
    These words carry truth.

(Post #4999)
    Lol. I should be listened to all the time. I'm full of wisdom.

Anyway, here's proof of what I said earlier:

http://www.animeonline.net/anime/205...ime-gurls.html

Sure, they attempt to explain "why," but everyone ends up posting small little fragments instead. In turn, the whole thread turns into a useless list thread (although technically, the author did say top 3 girls automatically making it a list thread).

"Why? Because she is so cute and pretty"

"why? cause shes soo dammed cute,and its not her fault shes a wepon, i wanna hug her"

">=3 good and ebheel"

"why? because she is kawai!!!"

"Shes a very shy girl and she can cook... mmm food"

"she's so shy she's cute!!"

And so on... And so on... It's going to be the same anywhere else.

Disclaimer: Sorry to everyone I quoted. Not trying to get you in trouble, rather, just trying to prove a point.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Watch out people, the new rule is strict. If I see crap or crap disguised as meanigful posts it will eat my pain.
    i wish we had clones

XD yeah, basically what they've adapted is list, then one liners (pretty much what silver was saying),

I was afraid of such replies, thus which is why i stayed out of the animeseries forum. nothing good would be able to arise from a favourites thread, especially when there arent any prime examples of good ones,
    the big problem is letting them know about this rule and how to post in a favs thread.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I do see many members trying which is a good thing. Will keep a closer look on the manga forums. The Anime Series forums I think are doing quite well.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Lol. I should be listened to all the time. I'm full of wisdom.
    Haha, you're a funny man.

I'm one of those people that just flat out ignores favorite threads. I have never seen them work, and they have never lasted long here at AO. I fully expect them to be gone in a few months.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Newbie Naruku is off to a good start Naruku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post

Well, actually do we need a rule for everything? Use commonsense. If you can post quality threads, then go for it!
    I hate a bounch of rules they only get in the way,and as well as irritating.
    Its not like I'm saying there shouldn't any rules but there should be some freedom to have a little fun with people and enjoy about anima freely.

So what do you think of my oppinon.Please do reply
    Naraku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruku View Post
    Its not like I'm saying there shouldn't any rules but there should be some freedom to have a little fun with people and enjoy about anima freely.

Well your opinion is always welcomed, but at least please know our rules first. Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 14 days. You just broke a rule.

Closing thread.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, but I have no idea what bunch of rules you are speaking of, but...

Most of the rules have been here for ages; they are pretty fair, and same for all! It's not so hard to have fun around the board, there is plenty of freedom around, but you shouldn't just abuse it ~ That is all.

Oh btw, please do not revive dead threads. Thanks!

+Closing+

P.S. Sorry Pyoro-san, I didn't see your post there, since I was posting while you were closing this thread.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Hah, this topic was discussed back in November. That being said, please do not post on threads that are 14 days old or more.

http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php

The rules are there for a reason.

Closing...

EDIT: Wow. I was late by two mods. LOL Thanks pyoro and kedar.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3