Closed Thread

Thread: Featured!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Featured!

Anime Online is test running a new board feature...called Featured! This is an area of the board that staff (and only staff) will periodocially update with items that they feel are worth while mentions to you board members.

Items can range from reviews, to wallpapers, up and coming events in the anime community to about anything else you can think of! With the focus being the staff's ability to relay useful information on items you are interested in and may not know about. If you have something you would like to see Featured, PM me and I will commune with the staff about it!

The Featured board will not have a comments section so you won't be able to weigh in there, however before we change the information to the next "Featured" item we will create a thread for that topic on the board and post the information there. Then you may discuss the item to your heart's content!

I have created the first "Featured" on the Cowboy Bebop OSTs!

Here is the link to the feature:
    Featured!

Enjoy and please do post your C&C about the feature and how we can make it better!

Hammer

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Featured!

Thanks chiefblackhammer and I look forward to reading some of the comments (be it anime or not) from staff when they have news to tell the world.

Good first "featured" news too.

Closed Thread