Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum Upgrade

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forum Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Yeh, the old gradient images were no longer compatible. So am playing with the colours to try and get the bluish gradient colours working again.
    I was liking the (sea) bluish gradient in the outline(s). It had a peaceful feel to it.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well though i wasnt here to notice the changes its good that we got somethin done
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, pretty surprising it had 150+ bugs...

I've experienced strange things here also, i never reported anything coz it didn't do me any harm..I'm not sure if they're really bugs(or just me) or what but here they are anyway:

Strange thing 1- I was online and offline at the very same time. This was a recent experience, i think it was during my previous visit here on AO, or my visit before that. So here it is....I already did a post on a thread(the "anime-theme games" thread) and posted again because of a discussion with another member. I edited that very same post afterwards, so that makes my old post and my new post appear on the very same page..So here's the catch, my earlier post sez i'm ONLINE, the other one(after the edit) sez i'm OFFLINE. Yeah, it didn't do any harm but as a member, i think informing the mods about bugs (no matter how harmless) is every member's duty.

Strange thing 2- This happened way back during my earlier days here. We all know that we can see the fresh posts when we're on the main forum page. But when i entered the branch-forums(Anime, Cyber Lounge, Sensories, etc), all i could see are the older stuff and not the fresh stuff that the main page showed(for example, a new post or a new thread). I fixed this problem by refreshing a couple of times until it gave me the fresh stuff.

*i think both of my reports are bugs....but then again it might just be faulty internet connection*

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

This is old news, bugs and problems go in the site feedback area. Closing.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2