Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Groups for AnimeOnline on myspace, bebo, facebook

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Groups for AnimeOnline on myspace, bebo, facebook

You all can thank me for the facebook group

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Dragon Ball (Feb 04, 2008), kaki tori kaizoku (Oct 09, 2008), lebasiara (Feb 04, 2008), overload (Feb 05, 2008), WhiteWave14 (Feb 04, 2008)

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

The Myspace group is kind of plain at the moment... But still pretty good!

I sent a request, my user name is Nekochan14. ^^
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

nice, guys!

i'm definately going to have to join those. Can't wait to add Zieg, the lowly Peasant to the anime online myspace army, haha.
    Why hello there!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I love the idea ^_^... applications sent ^_^

Sazzy if you want some help with the page of the group on myspace I can help you ^_^ if u want to ^_^

hummm... thank you aceman ^_^ lol
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Swell idea, Sazzy! Thanks for your efforts in making these groups, and thanks to aceman for the one on facebook. : ) Hopefully this undertaking will muster in new and interesting members for AO, which I am sure it will.

Ah, I am not a member of any of these social network communities, though I have friends who showed me facebook and myspace a few times, asking me to join, which I haven't. Anyways, I have a question, particularly about the [anime online] facebook group: Does being part of this group enable the members within the group to send invitations to other folks on facebook?
    Last edited by kedar; Apr 22, 2008 at 03:00 PM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Anyways, I have a question, particularly about the [anime online] facebook group: Does being part of this group enable the members within the group to send invitations to other folks on facebook?
    If you are a member of facebook, then anyone can join the group. Its open to all to join as there is no restrictions if that is what you mean. You can still invite your friends to join the group too.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    If you are a member of facebook, then anyone can join the group. Its open to all to join as there is no restrictions if that is what you mean. You can still invite your friends to join the group too.
    So you can only invite people on your friends list, huh? I was wondering if through some means, as in an application under this group, one can manually type in someone's (who is a member on facebook, but isn't on your friends list) name and send an invitation to that person.

Random: I am wanting to invite this certain ::amazingly-awesome:: someone to join anime online, and the only way that I know to reach that person is through facebook. And according to my friend, this person has recently disabled the prompt to receive private messages from anyone. Shucks... me and my wistful thinking.

*ahem*
    Please excuse any pointlessness in what I said. And thanks for answering my question, Sazzy!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    So you can only invite people on your friends list, huh? I was wondering if through some means, as in an application under this group, one can manually type in someone's (who is a member on facebook, but isn't on your friends list) name and send an invitation to that person.

Random: I am wanting to invite this certain ::amazingly-awesome:: someone to join anime online, and the only way that I know to reach that person is through facebook. And according to my friend, this person has recently disabled the prompt to receive private messages from anyone. Shucks... me and my wistful thinking.

*ahem*
    Please excuse any pointlessness in what I said. And thanks for answering my question, Sazzy!
    Well as long as you the persons real name, then we can search the member and invite them to join the group. Of course we can leave a message so the member will not dismiss the invitation (I think I am right in saying that)

Or if you know their facebook, then just link them to the group via the url/group address.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast