Closed Thread

Thread: Gundam Anime Series forum

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Anime Series forum

Just to let everyone know I have setup a Gundam Anime series forum. This is to include all Gundam related discussion including Mobile Suit Gundam and Gundam Wing.

I have moved all Gundam threads already to this forum, so if you see any that haven't been moved, please report the thread to a Mod.

Also, in an effort to rate all the anime series, I have included a short poll to each stuck Anime Series description. Be sure to vote and get your opinion heard.

You can see the poll for Gundam at OFFICIAL Mobile Suit Gundam Anime. Each anime series will have a similar poll. Hopefully members can then gauge which anime is worthwhile to watch or not.

Cheers.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Anime Series forum

Hey that's a very nice idea DB. Do all the rules about thrash posting still apply? You know, since is a forum all about Gundams we might start spamming or posting useless/meaningless posts.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Anime Series forum

The rules of the Anime Series apply. In a nutshell, post quality and you will be fine. The 2 week rule also doesn't apply in the Anime Series forums.

Closed Thread