Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year 2007!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy New Year 2007!

I would just like to wish all members a Happy New Year 2007!

I wish all success, good health, happiness and a prosperous year. I still have to write up my new years goals - something I do every year, and am looking forward to doing this.

I think 2006 was a good year for AO, and I hope that 2007 is even better. The success of AO is not only reliant on staff and admins but also on members themselves. With your high-quality posting, stimulating discussions and feedback, we can continuously grow AO into a very cool community.

Anime Online is not standing still - we are continuously trying to develop it further and bring more benefits to members. Staff are always discussing ways to improve the community in the staff forums. Yep, there is a lot going on behind the scenes to bring you a very cool community.

Well take care, and till next time.

Cheers.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy New Year 2007!

Yes Happy New Year! I just watched the ball go down very wonderful a new year to start on!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well considering that every year before this one turned out to be complete crap except for the end of this one past, I have high hopes for the one to come. The future looks bright.

Anyway, Happy New Year AO. I wish the best for all of you.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!! I dont know about how many of you like MCR but, GERARD PUT HIS HAIR BACK BLACK!!! Oh, sorry for getting of subject Im just am so excited!!! Have any of you whached the NY countdown with live preformances from MCR, Gwen Stafani, AFI ect... Did any of you go to the time square to see it all?

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR FRIENDS! AND TO THOSE I HAVE NEVER MET I HAVE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR, TO ALL THE MODERATERS AND Administrator KEEP DOIN YA'LL THING AND TO THE ELITE MEMBERS I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR AS WELL, BUT TO THE JUIOR MEMBERS I HOPE YOU ALL BECOME ELITE MEMBERS BY 2008.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah happy new year and have a great vacation. No drinking and driving.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR FRIENDS! AND TO THOSE I HAVE NEVER MET I HAVE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR, TO ALL THE MODERATERS AND Administrator KEEP DOIN YA'LL THING AND TO THE ELITE MEMBERS I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR AS WELL, BUT TO THE JUIOR MEMBERS I HOPE YOU ALL BECOME ELITE MEMBERS BY 2008.
    To simply quote the rules:

3. Avoid typing in capital letters.
    Thank you.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy New Years!

Now if I could just get to sleep...

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast