Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year 2007!

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Happy New Year 2007!

HAPPY NEW YEAR A.O!!! May all of your goals come to pass (stick to them)!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Funny you should ask. In France there have been demonstrations to protest against 2007. The anti-2007 group. They destroyed clocks and stuff too.
    Hahah. gotta love the french!!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

In lieu of 2007 and New Years, I want to say that I've seen some of the best New Years celebrations this year. Some of the big celebrations around the world occurred in places like Sydney, and London. However, my ultimate favorite was Taipei and the fireworks show they had on Taipei 101, the current tallest building in the world. It was an excellent fireworks show which probably took alot of work to have it all on one building.

YouTube - 2007 TAIPEI 101 FIREWORK That's a good YouTube video of the whole display. Plus, the music matches the feel of the scene.

Newbie bugsy may be famous one day bugsy may be famous one day bugsy's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish all success, good health, happiness and a prosperous year. I still have to write up my new years goals - something I do every year, and am looking forward to doing this.
    Thank you. The same 4u & 4 all AO members!!!!!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy New Years to you too even though it is late. I want to wish everyone a belated Happy New Years!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy new year AOers, this year is going to be the real deal. We started the new year with protests, satanic rituals, mass killings and a dead ex-president. What else can we ask for? Any ideas? Lol, let's enjoy this new year with high expectations and hopefully all our goals in mind will be completed in this miserable 2007.

Newbie axing may be famous one day axing may be famous one day axing's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Happy New Year 2007!

HIII HAPPY NEW YEAR TOOO! MY NAME IS AXING I NEW IN HERE I HOPE U GUYS CAN HELP ME ABOUT THIS LINK

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, i almost forgot. (>_<)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! BANZAI!!!!

haha... hope you guys and gals are happy in this year. (^_^)
    good luck. (~_^)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast