Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hounding admins for Affiliation

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Hounding admins for Affiliation

OK this has pissed me off enought. There is a member on this site called Hellsboy. This member has been bugging me, jade, Zackraa and other staff members to get me to add him to the affiliates section of the main page. I am going to say this ONCE. If you want to affliate you must need the fallowing criteria.
    • Site must be Anime based and or Gaming based
    • you must have your own domain name
    • Must have more then 500 members on your board (if you have one if not must have 3,000 hits aday)
    • If you have a forum it must be a purchesed Invisoni Power board, or Vbulletin, Free boards included phpBB, SMF,and XMB
    • No invision free or forums or any other free forum hosted boards
    • if affiliated you must have a link and or button on every page of your website for Animeonline

You can send me a applicatin with the fallowing
    • AO username
    • Site name
    • Site URL
    • Link to button
    • Why we should affiliate with your site
    • any other comments and or reasons on why we should add you

one site per member please.

That is all

Hellsboy I hope you read this and see why I dnd't add you back to the list. Now you ether leave me and the staff alone or you will be ban from the site. got me?
    Last edited by Sinistra; Jul 27, 2006 at 01:57 PM.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hounding admins for Affiliation

=.= that guy sent me a PM about joining that place. x_X its so annoying

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

not and admin or anything and this is just a suggestion but why don't you just ban him? if you told him more than once about how to do it,or stop asking you then why don't you just kick him or ban him for a week or month??or if you've done that just kick him??
    JUST a suggestion not telling you how to do your job but thats what I would do If I was the admin(but I'm not...)hes never bothered me but he does sound annoying
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

(=__=) So do we get banned for Joining his site? (V_V)

I got a 2 PMs.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

lol no you don't get ban but seeing as he is advertising in PMs I will ban him now

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yea. I got like 2 p.ms from him lol adertsing his site, its not bad.
    I try to avoid getting involved in this sort of..stuff.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

konnichiwa, wow he really must have really made u mad. shame on him.lol

Newbie Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm.. Hopefully one of you admins told him this stuff when he first asked you. =/ I dont know what action was taken and I fully support what you're doing now, but if you guys simply ignored him when he was asking because he didn't meet the standards, that's probably why he did what he did. If one of you didn't give him the answer privately, he went seeking it from another admin.

If you dont respond people will assume you didn't get the message, so they'll keep bothering you about it. Always send a reply, even if it is "no." If none of the admins he pestered even bothered sending him a PM that said "sorry, we can't accept your site presently for the following reasons: ", then they only have a small corner in the room to complain because they didn't do their part.

Anywho. That's my two cents based on ignorance because like I said, I dont know what any of the admins personally did. But I still figured I'd say it.

P.S.

I got the PM too. Just trashed it right away. : )

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast