Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ideas on a new contest for Storm Hawks

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Ideas on a new contest for Storm Hawks

Ok guys, I have some prizes to offer sponsored by Alfred over at Storm Hawks. You can catch Storm Hawks at 7pm ET / PST every Monday on Cartoon Network. I have also setup a Storm Hawks forum for discussions based on this anime.

Alfred is kindly offering 3 lots of the below prizes to the top 3 winners.
    • Official Storm Hawks shirt, as well as foam Glider planes from the show.
    So now I need your ideas on how we can have fun with this contest. I know some members aren't so good in the graphics department, so it would be unfair to always offer graphics contests. If you have ideas on a cool contest, then please post them here.

Actually, I will reserve a prize to the member that has their idea chosen for the contest. So there you go... you don't even need to create or do anything apart from think of a really cool idea.

You can see the trailers at . : Stormhawks : ..

Cheers all!

PRIZE IMAGES BELOW

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas on a new contest for Storm Hawks

lets seee i think something in the arcade would be fun like you have game that somewhat like the show and the top three high scores get the prizes or you could do one prize for a grahic design another for the arcade high score{please dont let trunks in hes too good}and the last prize for a poem about the show

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

How about a story contest. The person with the best story about Storm Hawks would win. Anyone can write so it's a great idea!
    Last edited by tammyemily303308; Jun 22, 2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Forgot to put it in yellow not red

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    How about a story contest. The person with the best story about Storm Hawks would win. Anyone can write so it's a great idea!
    I have no artistic talent towards stories.What about a trivia contest.you wait till the day after storm hawks come on then put up some questions about that days show.You do it 3 times the best score gets the prize.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Say, for those with artistic talent, why not have a contest for a custom 'Anime Online.net' web page banner for the Storm Hawks forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Contest ideas......

Trivia would be pretty nice, lots of info can be found on the site, so there would be need to find more complexe questions to ask that are only present in the series itself....

Some kind of fanart could be made to draw one of the characters, ships, weapons, krystals, environments that exist in this world and so on...

Maybe have people offer ideas for future plots and things that the Storm Hawks should undertake in their next adventures.

They have very small images that exist on the site, otherwise there aren't many around on google image and the sorts, so maybe having fan art could be a good way to get some spawning here and there on the net and offer some form of publicity as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie hasao is off to a good start hasao's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Ideas on a new contest for Storm Hawks

I think I can agree with tammyemily303308 and Little negi sensei because both are great ideas but how about a storm hawks sprite contest to see who can make the best sprite (picture) about storm hawks best sprite gets prize!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

how about we have a baking contest! an online baking contest!

whoever finds the tastiest baked good online wins!

^_^!!!

(Soshi Kitai says: That is totally lame. )

>o< shut up! it's a good idea!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast