+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 2088 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Anime - new forum

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    *Ahem* It would be great to have J-rock/J-pop/anime mp3 download section, maybe in the future.
    Hmm yeah, I'd like to see that as well. It'd be a great way to find out how many of us anime fans like Japanese music as well. Spread the love!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese music and pop

Believe it or not, have thought about that too. But 1 step at a time for now.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Believe it or not, have thought about that too. But 1 step at a time for now.
    I do recommend having a Manga forum as well. Since it was the Anime/Manga forum.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese Anime

Yeh, you're right. "Japanese Anime" is not a good name. Like saying "frozen ice". Ice can only be frozen and Anime can only be Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    I do recommend having a Manga forum as well. Since it was the Anime/Manga forum.
    Having a separate Manga forum? Penciled in, but no promises.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Sep 30, 2006 at 09:38 AM.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Having a separate Manga forum? Penciled in, but no promises.
    Haha. I personally don't care. But it's always been included, that's why I just thought we should continue to include it.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm assuming these forums would not be subject to the "2 week dead thread" rule. I don't see how this would work otherwise.

Now, I"m getting the impression that were talking about kinda making our own little 'anime encycolopedia' with each entry and then discussing various subjects on that anime. If that's the case, it might help to have the origonator of each post acutally post the link to the wikipeida entry for that series (assuming there is one). That way, we all can go see the specifics of the series, have more meaningful discussion, and were not cluttering up our board with character pics, etc.

Or i could just be dead wrong.

Thanks

Link to wikipedia is a good idea

You are spot on Barronmore! No "2 week dead thread" rule. And yes, quality content and even a link to wikipedia if available.

Thanks for your input.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe this is going over my head but I don't see the point. We already have a review section and a spoilers section. Or is what we are talking about really an anime 'spoilers' forum? (saying "Japanese anime" really is redundent since anime by definition is Japanese.)

So does that mean that the anime/manga section would remain for general discussion and that the new forum is for opinion and discussion of anime's in depth beyond the usual "this rocks ". Why not just rename the spoilers forum, post some new rules for use, and make a sub-forum for specific characters. By removing the two week rule it should breath more life into the forum. It would also allow there to only be one thread on each anime instead having to open a new one every time it lapses by two weeks.

Heck, if you want to have fun with it you could even have a contest for suggestions on the new name.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 2088 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast