+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Anime - new forum

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it seems fitting not to create a new category, but instead place it into the current Anime Chat category.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    So does that mean that the anime/manga section would remain for general discussion and that the new forum is for opinion and discussion of anime's in depth beyond the usual "this rocks ".
    Correct. More quality content on character analysing as mentioned by silverskater145. There will be no 2-week rule on these new forums as it would be more like an encyclopedia and heavily focussed discussions. Also, you would not be able to open a new topic if the topic already exists in the forum.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    ^_^;; It might just be able to work, if it leads to meaningful discussion. I think I know how it's going to work, I think. There will be threads made for specific anime/manga, where members will share their thoughts, right? Like for example, Bleach.. A thread for a specific anime discussion. It surely has potential.

*Ahem* It would also be great to have J-rock/J-pop/anime mp3 download section, maybe in the future?
    All this does is bring more work towards stoping lil spammers, and trolls, and my favorite. Giving are beloved mods~ A ride for there money~!!

Poor Kedar is going to feel the wrath of the newbies~ (u_u) Like moi~

This idea is cool, as long as the thread are marked like~ "Official Dragon Ball/Z thread"

So not to many threads are made off one.

Not only that but during this change.

Members are going to be coming in slow~ The 2 week notice thingy will get in the way. If you have a good idea~ Think about it really. With one post per day for each thread, most of the threads will die off. (o_o) You would have to make a lil change in the start, the fix it back is all.

I myself think the anime section is dead. I've posted in there. I can see the dust mits having a party~ (u_u) So of course I am so open to this idea.

There going to be way more Drama coming in here~ (^_^)-b Whos ready~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To really make this workable, what would really be needed would be 'Anime Series' sub-forums, (one to each popular series???) to prevent excessive noise from one series from covering up and over-welming posts of other series, and then inside each sub-forum, you would have topics for discussions of characters, episodes, story-line etc...

The thing is, certain Anime series seem to attract SPAM posts, like flies are attracted to ... (As an example, you can look at some of the series forums hosted at the official Funimation Discussion Forums...) To make this workable, we may need to assign volunteer members (such as the individuals who petition for the sub-forum to be created, say a minimum of 10 Members?) sub-forum enforcement duties, much like Clan Leaders are responsible for Rules Enforcement within their own Clan forums...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    And what would be the volunteer member's duty?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this idea now that i think of it. Originally i thought the anime/manga section was for specific anime, but its good for anime related news and opinions right?.
    This new forum's target on specific anime series is what we need.

im all for this idea,good job, i've been waiting for this!(seriously)

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    If ever someone needs someone for the anime series Noir, I'd be happy to help look after that one, my username is inspired from the series, I have a character I use in an RPing forum from this anime, I've watched the series nearly 3 times so far and well, always looking to help if I can

Otherwise...I'd be open to help out if needed in anything else.

Len got out the idea I was trying to explain beforehand, but didn't know if I should say it, as many other forums have this kind of management for the anime oriented sections....I've seen that those areas do tend to create lots of quick and short posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I interpreted as the 10 volunteers to work the whole forum, rather than one topic.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    What Len said I think was that each person who would try their hearts out to have a new anime sub-section out could serve as the person in charge of the well being of said sub-forum and if things don't go out as planned, or the person is changed by someone else, or the sub-forum is closed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast